Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Plans on hold for now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekquistk5, Mar 13, 2006.

1. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well it looks like my plans for my truck will be on hold again. I just got a new job at IBM, but the only catch is that it is 2.5 hours away from my current location, so I was forced to get a new apartment to just sleep and shower at. The problem is that my current lease is not up till July, or I would just move right away. I figured out it would be better for me to get a cheap place for the 5 months till my lease is up rather then spending 8-900 bucks a month in gas alone. It will pay off in the long run but till july It looks like 1400 a month in just places to stay its is till then. So the money I have saved for the truck will not be used just yet( because it might get thin here and there) Wish me luck.. Thanks for reading guys I feel better now :what:

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That sucks, are you sure you cant get outta the lease?Even if you had to pay a penalty, it might be worth it.

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

my uncle had that problem when he got a new job with Intel....had about 6 months left on the lease and i guess the penalty was outrageous....so ended up taking 400 mile drive there and back every day....best of luck

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah I'm trying to find a subleaser, I have two other roommates that wouldn't bee to happy if I broke the lease..lol

5. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

are they moving with you??? have you considered letting them sub lease it?