Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Play any pranks on fellow 4x4's?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudFrog, Jul 19, 2000.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Play any pranks on fellow 4x4\'s?

I was reading about how to run the power for CB's in another post and it reminded me of something. A buddy of mine has a J**P, and just for fun another buddy and I wired his horn in with his brake lights. Everytime he would hit the brakes his horn would go off. It was HILLARIOUS when he would sit there at a stop light. You should have seen some of the looks he got. We fixed it the next day, but I was ROFLMAO. Ya'll do anything similar?

89 K5 Silverado

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Re: Play any pranks on fellow 4x4\'s?

Yep, I put large zip-ties in the center tward the top around my buddies 76 Jimmy's rear driveshaft. When he started rolling the zip-ties would slap,slap,slap the bottom of the bed. He stoped, looked under, got back in rolled another 100ft or so got out and then seen them! Preety funny and harmless. I still have to watch my back when around him cuz I know he'll pay me back some day!!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

3. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

this might be kinda dangerous, so don't try this at home

we dropped a friend's driveline, and (using extra u-joints)wedged a 2x4 up there. he drove for half a block until the wood came out, leaving him stranded. he was stuck when he called, didn't even think to use four wheel drive to have the fronts pull him!
    like i said, possibly dangerous.
    here's a good one thats safe and fun.
    get some confetti. i use the hole punch remnants here at work. with power off, turn on all accessories. air, radio, wipers, whatever (wait. it gets better). now, for the confetti. pour all of it into the air vents. divide it equally, but concentrate on the driver's area. use your finger to push it in, so it can't be seen.
    now, when he (she) start the truck or car, they get a blast of motion and noise, which is disconcerting, and then they get a shitload of white stuff flying at them from the dash.
    every time i've done this, i offer to clean the mess. well worth it.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Hahahahahahahahaha ..
    They are all hilarious... Love the zip tie one.

It's better to Have IT than to not need it, Than to Need it and NOT HAVE IT !!!!

5. 4x4blazer

4x4blazer 1/2 ton status

This is not really a practicle joke, but funny. A buddy of mine had a j**p a while back. He had some little truck speakers in the back and no top. The speakers really sucked and he didnt really care about them. One day after work he noticed that somebody stole them. He didnt really care and we got a laugh out of it. But the good part is, the next day after work they put them back in his jeep. They actually went to the trouble of puttin them back just to let him know that the speakers werent even good enough to be stolen.
    haha
    Well, maybe you had to be there.

6. rockosangel

rockosangel 1/2 ton status

ROFLMAO, now there are a few good ones, but don't forget,they will always come back to haunt you,worse I have found out, but usually it is well worth it. Always up for a good laugh..any more out there?

http://www.rockosangel.coloradok5.com

I'd rather push my Chevy than drive a Ford!

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

RATFLMAO..[​IMG]
    Bet your buddy would have rather bought new spekers!!
    Too funny!!!!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

8. 65FL

65FL Registered Member

Way back when I use to pour a little oil under my brother in-laws truck. He kept
    trying to figure out why it kept leaking. He really started scratching his head
    when the oil spots appeared under something that has no oil.

The same brother in-law related a story about a friend that always kept track
    of his fuel mileage closely. My brother in-law then started to pour in 5
    gallons of gas a few times a week. The friend really started bragging about
    his great MPG and contributed it to various mods he had performed. The
    guy was getting 40 MPG out of a full size pickup. Then my brother in-law
    started siphoning out the gas a few times a week. The bragging stopped.

65fl

9. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

a simple and easy one is to put the transfer case in neutral
    It only works a couple of times before they always check it
    out next time. It really works well on people who hardly know what a transfer case is.

MUDNUT

10. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

An old gag of ours would be to get on both sides of a car(obviously a 3 lane road) at a stop light and simultaniously inch back or forward and watch the expression on their face. The best part is you don't need a blazer to do it!

creepin' and crawlin'

Jim

11. Rockblazer

Rockblazer 1/2 ton status

My all time personal fav is unlocking the passenger side hub! Especially after you made the obstacle. Another good one, when no one is looking is move the rock you needed to a different place to hose the guy behind ya!

"You're right... I don't understand that Jeep thing!"

12. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

Duct tape all the holes and seams in the back of the truck and fill the bed with water. This gets em all wet when they open the tailgate.

Put some rocks in the hubcaps. Makes the steering wheel shake like crazy at 55mph.

Order some Gaypride stickers (rainbow sticker) and stick them on the back tailgate of your buddy. This only works if he/she is straight.

Shawn
    87 K5
    No comments on who I've done this to...

13. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Loosen all of the lug nuts so they're barely tight then loosen the nuts on the steering arm then loosen the u joints on the rear driveshaft so they're finger tight then....um..er ..uh.. wait a minute....er..um... those are things to do if you're trying to kill your fellow 4x4 buddies...... I'm sorry, I guess I misread your post... Just forget I ever said those things. Oh well, back to therapy.

L8r,

.Riz.

14. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Years ago on wheelin campouts a buddy had one of those little nylon hammocks to sleep in. He would put his sleeping bag in it and kinda roll up like a cocoon. Well - we took some rope and wrapped him up in it. He had to get up in the middle of the night to piss, and couldn't get out of the hammock/sleeping bag. He called us everything but white men! (no offense to anyone). (Had to been there.)

behemoth K5

15. Jimbo

Jimbo Registered Member

When I was stationed in Kansas City, Mo one time it had snowed pretty hard and the cleanup crews pushed the snow up in several big piles in the parking lot.

This one guy had a 4x4 Toy and he thought he was the shite and pulled way up on one of the piles. I went out and dug out from under his tires that were on the snow so the front end rested on the pile, loosly packed snow back around the tires so he couldn't tell what happened. Then took water and poured over the back tires, which iced up.

After me and some friends watched him struggle for awhile he finally asked me to pull him off......

Jimbo

16. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

I was helping install a cd player in my brothers truck. I was under the hood and he was inside. When i supposedly had the wiring done I told him to try it, I stuck a straw through a hole in the firewall and blew cig smoke in it just about the time he turned it on...."it's on fire...help...it's on fire...."

17. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

Not 4x4 but I thought it was funny, the old lady that drives the schoolbus in town always revs the bus up and down in the mornings like its a darn race car, I got tired of listening to this and stuffed 20 pepsi cans up the exhaust pipe at night. She started and immediately reved the engine to the max, all the cans came out and hit the brickwall behind the but and made a hell of a racket. She shut it down real quick and called the schools mechanic which laughed his ass off when he saw all the cans behind the bus. My dad always tells me about how he used to stuff potatoes in exhaust pipes and also put whistles in them. Sounds like fun.

If you say you haven't been stuck you're lying or was it you'll go blind, hmm

18. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Putting a potato in the exhaust is dangerous...that happened to our principal and it messed up his engine...then some one put sugar in the gas tank. Thats serious, don't try that.

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

19. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Well, this is far from 4 wheelers but real funny... I work on F-18 jet fighters. For a certain pilot we didnt like we arranged ahead of time a great little joke. All it took was a pair of oil soaked dirty white coveralls (our old work uniform) stuffed into the nose wheel well. During the start sequence of the jet, we walk around the plane (in our clean white coveralls) and do a 'last chance check' on the aircraft. The final part of the check is to duck under the nose wheel well and check in there. Well, I changed my coveralls from the shiny white clean ones, to the oil soaked dripping wet dirty ones while I was under there. Then I popped out and gave him a big thumbs up and pulled out the chock. You wanna see a guys face drop!!! He freaked! Then he shut off the engines and proceeded to get his butt out of the jet as fast as he could. I wore it for that one but my supervisor was almost laughing the whole time he was lecturing me... It was worth it tho... [​IMG]

Mike

<font color=blue>Thumper
    85 Fullsize Jimmy
    [​IMG]
    <font color=red>Lets Go Wheelin! </font color=red>

20. TheBlazerKid

TheBlazerKid 1/2 ton status

Me and a bunch of my buds actually talked this real nerdy kid that doesnt know SQUAT! about cars or vehicles that if he painted his fan green it would make him go faster... after a couple minutes of convinving he was like "well i guess you guys know what your talking about"...so a few days went by and we'd almost forgot about it then he pulls up in his old mercury i think it is and pops the hood and he says " boy you guys sure were right i gained at least 30 mph and it has Way more power" and there it was a big green fan...we laughed so hard we coudnt even stand...still makes me laugh whenever i see him.

Your right I dont understand the jeep thing!?