Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Played in the rocks today....PIC's!!!!New pic's added

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stallion85, May 23, 2004.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Played in the rocks today....PIC\'s!!!!New pic\'s added

I went to Black Mountain in Henederson, NV with a local 4WD club. Anyways I had a blast and did some stuff I never thought possible. I was running most of the obstacles that the Heepers with locked f/r and I have a Gov loc and fried ls up front. It was the first time I have ever aired down and I am still amazed at the difference it made. There was a sick Taco out there so I put a pick of it in here to. The pick of the white heep is piloted by a CHICK!!! She definetley could wheel and was not afraid of anything /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I had to give her props. Also on the way home I was following my friend and someone pulls up beside me and honks and gives me a /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I am like ok he likes my rig. Then he yells "Are you Stallion85?" It was a Ck5 member {1ton} and he saw my sticker /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hey there is only 2 million people in Vegas what are the odds??? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ouch!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one is my favorite /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

Re: Played in the rocks today....PIC\'s!!!!

nice stuff, looken good. I haven run much rock but it looks like fun rig smashing fun but fun. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Looks fun, was 1-ton at the same place as you?

4. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I was kind of surprised to run into you as well. I was coming back from the new 4-Wheel Parts retail store on Sunset Rd when I just happen to be going down Boulder Hwy on the same stretch of road at the same time. Since I have seen pictures of your truck, and you had a ColoradoK5 sticker on your truck, I figured it was you. The wheeling looked good from your pics. The weather was good for wheeling today...not too hot. Did you people go all the way to the top of Black Mountain where the broadcast repeater antennas are, for the valleys local TV and radio stations?

5. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Nice. I'm gonna be coming up to Vegas on the 22nd of June. Will be going through Henderson. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

To bad I'm driving the Malibu. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Jeff,

Sounds and looks like you had a blast. Seeing these pics is just making me miss my K5, and wheeling even more. Looks like you had a blast. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. stallion85

Added some pic's! 1ton, we didn't go up by the towers. There were quite a few washes and trails we hit but I didn't see aby towers? Rick, you sure would have loved it out there. I am hoping you can wheel with us when you get back from Korea

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Looks fun, what are the specs on your rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Added some pic's! 1ton, we didn't go up by the towers. There were quite a few washes and trails we hit but I didn't see aby towers? Rick, you sure would have loved it out there. I am hoping you can wheel with us when you get back from Korea

[/ QUOTE ]

thats funny because you wheeled with some people from my club and thats jenny in the white jeep. she has been wheeling with us for a couple of years.

you should try and come with us to the rubicon next month there is a good size group from here all heading up together. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. stallion85

Bob, are you in the Grim Jeepers club? Jenny was definetly the coolest chick I met. I mean how many girls do you know that can wheel like that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. stallion85

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks fun, what are the specs on your rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

350/SM465/NP208/14FFGov Loc/D44 Limited Slip/2 1/2" lift!/35" Mtr's /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Awesome /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Bob, are you in the Grim Jeepers club? Jenny was definetly the coolest chick I met. I mean how many girls do you know that can wheel like that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no I am in TOTAL KARNAGE it is a group that was made at the same time as the GRIMMS together and jenny is also in our club.

there is one more girl in that club that has her own jeep that is set up very well her name is lisa and she works for me.

we all have a group club meeting tommarow night you should try and make it out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    it will mainly be a meeting regaurding our upcoming trip to the con but if you want you can come and meet some more wheelers in the area. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. stallion85

Bob, I won't be able to make it. I have to stay with the kids tonight. Thanks for inviting me though. I hope you guys have a good time at Rubicon. Make sure we see lots of pic's /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Bob, I won't be able to make it. I have to stay with the kids tonight. Thanks for inviting me though. I hope you guys have a good time at Rubicon. Make sure we see lots of pic's /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

will do. hope to meet and wheel with you some time.

16. jeepgal

jeepgal Newbie

[ QUOTE ]
    Jenny was definetly the coolest chick I met. I mean how many girls do you know that can wheel like that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Stallion85, thanks for the compliment!! You guys are cool to wheel with too! Maybe see ya this Sat night?