Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Played poker last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thunder, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Lost my A$$ to a 14 year old kid /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    There were 8 of us playing Texas holdem. Was holding my own but getting lousy cards. Then I Got a Queen hi straight. Bet heavy.
    The kid had the Ace and King in the hole. Took me for about 20 bucks. Damn smart ass kids /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

My wife and I have been playing Holdem at a local bar/grill every Tuesday night. We play for points which add up and when you get enough points you get invited to one of those big World Poker Tour tournaments. It's a win-win situation for me though. If I stay in, I get points, and if I get out I get to go to the bar and drink $2 mugs of Zigenbock!

We're also going to a tourny tonight at a $30 buy in apiece. Should be a fun time!

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i played for the first time last night. was doing pretty good until i got about 12 buds in me. ended up losing $10, but i got to hang out with some old friends and to see a nice big pair of 18 y/o boobies, so it was well worth the $10. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    and to see a nice big pair of 18 y/o boobies

[/ QUOTE ]
    Strip poker? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Doesn't get any better than that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Just came back from tournament. I won, of course. Well its no big thing I've won 39 out of the last 40. I love poker and women and Crown and poker. One of these days I'm going to the WPT. $10,000 hell yeah, just got to fit in the time.

PS Im drunk right now and really did take them saps for a $1000 tonite. Dumbass's I can count 4 decks and they know this and still they play against me, freakin dorks. Hey free money, right?

PSS Im still drunk, doh.