Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

please delete

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by big d, Aug 1, 2004.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

im wanting to unload my 4 inch lift (skyjacker 4 inch front springs and 5.5 rear blocks) return to stock height. CONDITION : U MUST SUPPLY STOCK GOOD FRONT SPRINGS, PREFERABLEY FROM A 3/4 TON AND STOCK STEERING ARM AND TAKE MINE OFF AND REPLACE. to sweeten the deal, u can have my drop down sway bar brackets, drop down drag link (not installed), and a pair of 4x4 traction bars (not installed), brand new (not installed) pro comp add-a-leafs) and anything else i can come up with and throw in. if i can, i want to use the u bolts thats are her now, cuz i dont have the $$$$$ to purchase new stock sized ones. pm me with any interest. if im home when the day comes ill help out with removal and the install. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: attn: ill./iowa people

That all sounded good to me until I read the part about 3/4 ton and having to do work. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. crazykev4x4

crazykev4x4 1/2 ton status

i have some 3/4 ton front and rear springs . but changing a lift out sounds like alot of work . u take yours off and ill take my springs off

Kevin

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

its not that im lazy, im just gettin ready for a move soon plus i dont have any jacks or jack stands.(i had the lift put on professionaly) /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif let me know guys. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Id go for it man, I live in Early which is real close to you. I dont have any 3/4 ton springs though. Although if you know that Salvage yard between Galva and Schaller(Warren Auto Salvage) I bet you could pick up some springs and other stuff you need for next to nothing. I got a Chrome rear bumper and all the mounting brackets for $45 bucks. They have alot of stuff out there in really good condition to. If you wanted to get rid of that other stuff...Id take it off your hands for ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Id come help ya tear it off, but Im busy as hell with work, and our farm right now. Good Luck

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

thanks man. it be cool to meet ya some time. anthing in particular yur looking for ? let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Shoot man ya know what I just noticed...your from Galva Illinois...not Galva Iowa...whoops my bad