Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Discussion in 'Audio' started by RAZOR, Jun 20, 2002.

1. RAZOR

RAZOR Registered Member

A while back i made a post selling custom intieor panels for 2nd gen. Blazers.I made the post with every intenion of trying to pervide a sevice to all fellow k5 owners.
    but soon after posting this service I found out that my father has lung cancer.This came as a big surprize because he is a health nut and never smoked in his life.My father and i are very close and i've droped every thing to help him.So if you posted a intrest in the panels and i left you hang Im sorry .When i have the time to do this i will be glad to pervide this service w/pic's posted but right now my spare time is going to be spent else were .
    LATER - FROM LAND OF THE AMISH

2. wakedog

wakedog 1/2 ton status

Thats alright, i hope the very best for your father and you, and my prayers go out to him and for the very best!! God bless!!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Take care of your father. Keep your priorortys strait. If someone isn't willing to wait after hearing whats going on, then they're not the type of person I'd want to deal with. I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. Your father will be in my prayers tonight.

4. wahbob

wahbob Registered Member

Damn, Im sorry to hear that. Hang in there.!

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Hey Razor sorry to hear about your dad. I went thru the cancer deal with my dad 15 years ago... Something that might help you is talk with his nurses ( when he has them) they deal with it day to day and the doctors must go back to books and don't spend as much time with the pations as they should...... Keep use informed on his recovery as he'll be in our prays......