Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please forgive me

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazerboy72, Jul 9, 2002.

1. blazerboy72

blazerboy72 1/2 ton status

I had to drive a car. if that isn't bad engough it was a f@#d. it was the first car i had ever driven i don't want to do it again

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

It is ok my son.....We here CK5 guys will help you make your way basck to the flock.....As long as you learn from your experience, then all is well, You will be forgiven..............JUST DON'T EVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

it'll be ok i forgive you. i had to drive a furd exploder an AK. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I rather drive a furd than a heep!

5. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Sounds like I'm going to start confessing my sins daily seeing as how our fleet is being converted to f/forums/images/icons/shocked.gifrds. *sniffle* /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

AAAAHhhh dude... i have to drive DAILY in my work van which is a fo*d windstar,,, MINIVAN... i feel so uneasy in it , i find myself coming home and hugging my burb just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.. lol..

7. blazerboy72

i tried to hide so no one would see me then i got home and had to go set in my blazer to get the right feeling back

8. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

i normally drive a f*rd aerostar van daily but since the g/f truck is broke in my driveway waiting for me to fix it, i get to drive the blazer every day /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . Now if she would stop yelling at me to fix her isuzu. if you ask me it's adios AMIGO. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

oh you wanan hear something horrible!!?..if i dont get my blazer going by the time i go back to highschool for the new year..i have to drive my MOMS OLD FURD TAURUS WAGON!!..16 years old..now how sad is that..you can bet ill be parking in the BACK row!! haha /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Bryan

10. blazerboy72

yeah the highschool thing is my problem. there is no way i am going to get it lifted and the axles changed on a weekend. that means i will have to ride in a friends heep or find another ride i only had to drive the ford for about 15 minutes but that is engough for me to find out i dont want to do it very often

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha yea me to..my freind who lives behind me has a heep..a 94 wrangler..that thing rides like a POS! man...i all most rather take the taurus instead of that just for the better ride! haha..but that would take some thinking over!

Bryan

12. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Soem say its a wheelbase thing, i thnk there right.... Yeah hopefully i can get a good dd so i can drive something to school while im doing axle swaps etcetera.

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea..i wish my dad would let me borrow his 79 3/4 T pickup to go to school with..now THAT i would like!! i dont wanan go ridin in no damn taurus!!

Bryan