Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!!!please help i need a new rear end asap!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79 blazer, May 8, 2005.

1. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

sorry to post this here but im not a member(i have no way to do electronic transactions) and would not be able to reply to my own thread otherwise, my first thread got moved to a forum i can not acess so if anyone had responded already sorry for the repeat and please e-mail me @ smaptyjohnson@aol.com. i need a rear end with 4.10 gears, either a 12 bolt or a 14bolt, sf or ff. i might just have to get a ten bolt cause i think i have no other option :mad: , and no one wants me to do that, :D lol. plus with 35,s and power it wont even be worth it to install the thing :( . where are all the guys who just went one ton and are trying to get rid of there half ton junk when i need them. i have $250 dollars with youre name on it if you can get me one reddy to install, $400 for a twelve bolt cause i will not have to buy conversion parts . i wouldnt be posting this so much if i were not desperatre and thanks to whoever can do anything for me

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

wish i could help but i'm over here on the East coast and all i've got is a 10 anyway come aw guys someones gotta have something and be close enough to work something out with the guy.

(take$25 out of the 400$ and get a membership i promise it will pay for itself mine did in no time ;) )

3. jaredmajor

jaredmajor Registered Member

gots a 12b in my truck now i want to get rid of, has 3.08s in it though. In longmont!

4. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

thanks alot but thats my whole problem, my pinion exploded and destroyed everything to get it regeared costs like $700 dollars. i have $400 and thats sqeezing my budget. everytime i read stuff on the forum i see people saying thanks to someone else for this axle or im trying to get rid of this, so i thoguht this might be my life saver. this being my daily driver, if i have to ill go with something like that just so i can get around and then save $ until i can get $700 to get it regeared so i can use my 4wheel. it just sucks though cause for that kind of money i could get a new 14 bolt or used d-60, but you gotta do what you gotta do i guess

5. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

come on no one has anything?

6. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I got a 14b you can have for $300 plus shipping... it's in Wisconsin...

Oh yeah... 4.11, no locker, drum brakes, pulled from a running blazer a while back... converted to run under a jeep, and never installed... it's useless to me now because of the fire..

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

how about the responses from that thread that were worthwhile...

8. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

what do you mean by converted to run under a jeep? thanks all i have is $400

9. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status