Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazin79, Jul 8, 2000.

1. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

I have been workin on my 79 blazer for almost a year now, and was very close to completion. Today someone took my pride and joy from me when they stole my blazer from behind the shop where I work. The blazer was stolen from FT. Smith, Arkansas. I hope that if we all come together maybe someone can find her and maybe get her back to me. I only have liability insurance, so anything I get back will be that much I don't have to replace. Please help me find my truck, I have poured every spare hour and every extra dollar I have had for the past year into this truck. You can see pictures of my truck at stolenblazer.coloradok5.com. Any help or support will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Tracey Morris
    (918)-436-7182

79 2wd Blazer

2. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

Dirty Bastards-

Man, I feel your pain. My Blazer is nowhere near what you had done yet, and I know if she was hurt or stolen, I would be sick.Being from Texas, I don't think it will help if I keep my eyes open for it. If you haven't already, get this posted on as many sites as possible. maybe someone knows something, and can help you find those dirty bastards...
    [​IMG]

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/

3. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

Re: Dirty Bastards-

well the police found my blazer at @ 2:00 last night. The wheels and tires are gone along with the stereo. I haven't even been able to look at the truck up close yet. Probably won't get it back til next week. There is no telling what else is broken or otherwise messed up. At least I have something to fix. The wrecker driver just dragged the truck up onto the wrecker with no wheels and tires, so there could be alot of damage. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. keep your eyes out for my blazer to be back and better than ever. although it may take me a little while.

TRACEY

79 2wd Blazer

4. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

I\'m glad to hear that....sorta!

Tracey,
    I am so glad to hear it was recovered. I know it sucks having the damage, and loss of parts, but at least you don't have to start from scratch now. As much as you hate it, this is another one of those lessons in life. Although I do have full coverage on my Blazer, I know how sick I would be to loose it. I have been planning to get an alarm installed. I think I will make it a priority now. Until then, I'm wiring in a kill switch.

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/

5. rem7600

rem7600 1/2 ton status

blazin79 check out post from det45 in
    4X4 section. It's under the subject
    Re: Stolen Blazer-please read!!!

[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>REM7600 - '89 Jimmy</font color=purple>

6. JimmyDie6.2

JimmyDie6.2 1/2 ton status

glad to hear you got your ride back!!! Please keep us all posted on the status of the truck!!! JS