Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

please help, stevefox or any others

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Jan 4, 2002.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

i need help with info and pics on how to install a set of nerf bars. i bought mine from aim ind. and no structions are provided with there product and also none available online. there are pics of some on the write up on product reviews for billet aluminun wheel spacers on somebody's nice looking blazer ! i even have a friend who has done body work and he cant figure it out. supposidley aim found a blazer the same age as mine and custom made them for my vehicle. i just need pis of how they mount to the frame or to sheet metal. also who ever's blazer that is in the write up, were'd ya get the sweet blazer 4x4 mudflaps ? thanks to any and all ahead of time.

darrenolander
    galva,il.
    1979chevycheyenneblazer
    350/350
    gettin'down on all fours, 4 a'little
    x4 play !

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

haha, that Blazer is the UAV in the early years, the chrome (gasp) nerf bars were Smittybilt and they mounted to the body to frame mount if I remember correctly.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion