Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please oh please

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Jan 13, 2004.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Does anybody round here have a draglink (for us stupid people cuz I may be callin it the wrong thing, the piece that goes from the steering box to the left front wheel area) that we might be able to borrow for a little bit? We would really like to go this Saturday but my "draglink" is well nigh toast. The other prollems like what I think is a vacuum leak that I can't seem to find won't keep us from comin but I'm afraid the steering issue could develop into a major pain out on the trail. If'n you could help that would be grand as we've been really itchin to get out and for one reason or another we haven't been able to meet yet. Thanks in advance.

Allan

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I got one....

Will try to remember to pull it off tonight and bring it into work tomorrow. Can you swing by the airport sometime during the day?

Marv

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I got one in my spares box, it is yours if you want. Don't know how long it will last (never used it). Let me know.

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I got one you can use right down the road. I'm planning on using the ends for spares, but you can borrow it till you get one...

5. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    but you can borrow it till you get one...

[/ QUOTE ]

famous last words /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Cool beans Russ! I'll give ya a call later this afternoon/evening. Thanks buddy and good luck.

Allan