Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

please pay attention when driving this season...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Dec 18, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I bumped into the parents of a guy I was in Scouts with while Christmas shopping. The told us one of the older guys who was the father of the scout leader we had when we first started died in a wreck, his wife was put in the hospital and died less then aweek later(1 week ago) Also the big wreck that had I-5 north blocked by Cottage Grove that had spiled diesel from a semi hitting a pick up.. the pick up drivr was a member of the same scout troop..died on impact /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Just be safe everyone.

In fact on my way home from the mall. there was an intersection where both lanes turn west. the car next to me jumped over into my lane so I switched lanes to get through the light..as I was turning the corner he tried to get into my lane and turn north, so I laid on the horn and tagged the brakes...only for him to keep creeping over, so I punched it and my brother flipped him off. Gee burban vs. cherokee.... we'd a won,LOL

-Jeremy

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Just be safe everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    so I punched it and my brother flipped him off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this seem wierd to anyone else? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    only for him to keep creeping over

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you want to get hit

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

when I tagged the brakes to slow down he did he same, and the whole time he was riding the center line, so I punched it to pass him.

the funny part was he was in the correct lane to start with then switched lanes only to try and get back into the other lane.. with me in the way.

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

he was in my lane by more then the tires..from my view piont and distance away I could read his radio station,LOL