Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

***Please read before posting***

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Prembird, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

Just a reminder to those that are here and those that are new to the board. Please remember when posting to do these couple of things....

1. When asking a question please give all information you have (I.E. radio, amp, speakers, etc.) that pertains to your question, This will allow us to help you get the right answers faster.

2. When asking what would sound good. This is totally up to the buyer of the products. We can recommend products to you but the final choice is TOTALLY UP TO YOU.

3. Please do not use all caps when entering a post. It is considered yelling and to most people rude.

4. Be Considerate and polite to those that are asking questions. They might not really understand or know about car audio. (We all started out like this. Just think back a little bit and treat them like you wanted to be treated when you got into it)

5. Please do not give misleading information, This is not only a waste of time for the person asking a question but it is also take a lot longer to correct someones thinking about wrong info then to have them understand the correct info in the first place.

I believe if we can follow just the few simple things it would help out alot.. Feel free to add more info to this if you wish.

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Prem's got some good points here......I'm making it into a "sticky note" for a while to help the new folks out! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

thanks i was wondering just how long it would take before it was off the first page... lol...

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thanks i was wondering just how long it would take before it was off the first page... lol...

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif well, its been a year now
    [ QUOTE ]
    #370674 - 04/01/02 04:07 PM

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif well, its been a year now
    [ QUOTE ]
    #370674 - 04/01/02 04:07 PM

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because they made it a sticky.. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wow its been awhile since I have been in here and I see that its still a sticky... Hrmm.. might have to pony up the bucks to be able to start posting in here since I just bought a 2001 blazer... heheheh...