Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please Read!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Aug 24, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK, I am getting about 5 "I lost my password" emails a day, for new peole who register, I changed the setup so they can choose their own password right away instead of the funky autogenerated one. For you old-timers, please click on the "Edit Profile" link and change your password to something you can remember, AND then please write it down somewhere. Also you have to have your browser set to accept cookies, this way you will not have to relogin everytime you visit. With the forums approaching 1200 users, you can see how this could get out of hand real fast. Thank's everyone. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

High Steve, I like pizza!!!! I keep it on my wallet!!!
    (sorry, every time I see your name it reminds me of the movie Multiplicity) :-)

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. AtlassII . Spray in liner.

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

ROFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer Killing me D!!!

BTW, Disney, Love too, rigs broke though. Prob. be up that way at my Grandpa's house that weekend though. May swing out by there.

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Thank you I'm sure this will make it a lot easier in the future. I really missed being on here.

90K5