Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please read...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Dec 10, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I lost my phone lines for 24 hours while digging outside to fix a water leak. So I am sorry I did not get the chance to read all the posts about this subject. I do not know who is at fault and I really don’t care. But it has to stop. Look at how bad we look as a club. To my knowledge you two have never even met. So how could you guys go on calling each other names and not really know each other? And we as a club will not put up with threats. This has to stop now. Any more comments on this and I will put it up for a board vote to have you expelled from the club. And I will talk to Steve about banning you from this site. I would like the 2 party’s involved to go back to their posts and delete them. Thanks Dan

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I was on and off line the last couple of days and never saw the afore mentioned pic and the mentioned name calling that came of the situation I am not blaming anyone or taking sides but this crap needs to stop. We(the last time I checked)are all adults here..So I am saying that if you to can not patch this up then just avoid each other !
    I too agree with Dan on this one ...How does it make us as a club look...(Not good)
    I think that any threats of any kind should and will be taking very serious ...
    We do have people in the club that can not get along and they have worked things out for the better and are at least speaking on good terms now...To those who know who they are ..THANK YOU

P.S. I think also that it is really bad that Steve Fox has to come to the forum and delete a post...How dose that make us look /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif..??????????

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i havent even seen the post...so i am kinda at a loss /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif...but i guess that a givin for me atleast

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Hey Chazz it wuzn't US at least! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Bill

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

one of the offending parties has the thread printed. ask him to scan it or mail it to you.

6. gokartergo

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    one of the offending parties has the thread printed. ask him to scan it or mail it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I don't care who started it or who is at fault or what was said.. This just makes us as a club look bad.. If the two of you can't get along then just stay away from each other.. It is pretty bad when Steve Fox as to come into our Forum and delete a post...

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

and even worse when he has to warn people to keep naked women picutres off his server, don't you agree?

8. gokartergo

Yes there should be a warning when there is a picture like that.. Zakk I am not here to debate this with you.. It has to stop now.

9. gokartergo

Thank you all for deleting them...

10. blazer88k5

blazer88k5 1/2 ton status

Your welcome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

OK now I get it, yeah I did see the post yesterday and then left the office and now I see the consequences but I didn't see the fight.
    I don't know what happened but I don't see how Zakk, who complained about those pics (and he had a good point, I open this website at the office) would be banned.
    I guess he said something too offending.
    Well I know him and I am really sorry that this happened, he doesn't deserve it.
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. gokartergo

He is not banned.. He quit on his own and he is welcomed back at anytime...Dan