Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please share!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jagged, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Apr 25, 2005
    I hate posting multiple threads about this, but if some of you could share some of that information you've got tucked away in your head, we could all benifit.

This is a project that I finally got up and running yesterday. I'm almost out of the information that I personally know, and really don't want to be talking out of my ass for the rest of the topics I'm trying to cover.

The goals of this project is to have a centralized place for organizing, collecting, sharing, and collaborating information about the GM Fullsize trucks. By design, the Wiki is easily cross-referenced and searchable. Much easier than trying to search through pages of threads, meaningless posts, and bad information to try to find what you're looking for.

If you need help using the Wiki, feel free to contact me by any means you feel apropriate. Other users on this forum may be familiar with Wiki usage as well.

Thank you for your help with this project, if we can put enough information in the Wiki, I feel we all can benifit from it.