Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Please tell me 1 3/8 fuel filler hose exists

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by grumpy, Feb 7, 2003.

1. grumpy

grumpy 1/2 ton status

Both Napa stores I went to said they didn't have this size but it is the correct size for my 79 K5. Anyone know who stocks it?
    Thanks,
    David

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

dealership has them for like $50, i got mine at NAPA though...might have been $20

3. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

If you are talking about the fuel filler hose (from filler to tank) LMC has them for 73-81 Blazer/Jimmy for $16.95 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif LMC part #32-3326 Hope this helps

4. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

If it's not the filler hose, or even if it is, go to World Wide Auto Parts on Second St. in El Cajon... they have High-Miller hoses there.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif might be cheaper than LMC and quicker..I got a fuel filler hose for my '78 Wagoneer a year ago there.. and it was about 1 1/2 inch I believe..

5. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Please tell me xxx\" filler hose exists (part numbers, more info)

Ok, getting ready to finish my tank install, figure it's better to add to a post than create another. Easier when you search I figure.

Anyways, pulled the GM 1 and 3/8" (internal) filler hose off my truck. I believe this is correct for up to about 1981. My frame is an '81, the tank came bolted to the frame, so I'm *assuming* this is all correct. The length of this hose (it's a GM piece) is 13.75".

Filler hose for the TBI tank and filler neck from Napa is part #1035. 1 and 5/8" ID. (approx.) Only sell it in 3' sections. Thats ok, you can sell the other half. About $36, can't find the receipt right now. 13 and 1/4" for the length of this GM hose.

The filler necks themselves are exactly the same length from the mounting flange to where the hose clamps on.

Hope this helps someone in the future.

6. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

Re: Please tell me xxx\" filler hose exists (part numbers, more info)

I had the same problem as you. Finally went to a heavy truck supply shop, for rigs and tractors, and they had heavy duty hose in every possible size. Guy told me it was multi purpose and would hold battery acid, fuel, hydraulics, anything. It was about $1.50 a foot.