Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

please

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by walrus101, Apr 27, 2000.

1. walrus101

walrus101 Registered Member

when i first got onto ck5 the language wasn't to bad, but lately it is getting worse. i would appreciate it if you would watch the language a bit. my family is always coming in out and playing on the computer. we are all grown ups and we should have a broad vocabulary in explaining things, and not resort to harsh language. sorry if this offends anyone, but some of the language is offending me.

walrus101

goo goo gaju

2. Grey Thunder

Grey Thunder Registered Member

Home: Ojai, Ca......School:Santa Cruz, Ca
    i agree with you man....there is no need for that type of language...

dj

" If it ain't a chevy, don't raise it up"

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Nope, you are wright, its hard for me to watch my language when I speak (its quite colorful, my Marine Corp Drill instructor would be proud, not much good with 2 kids though, hard to stop, but I am working on it) BUT on the computer its a whole different story, you can see what you type and can change it before you hit the CONTINUE button. I try to always read after I type so I can make sure that it convays the message I want, not to mention I cant spell for crap!

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I agree, we need to make everyone feel right at home here, latley there has been way to much junk posted here, lets get back to the informative posts so we can all learn more about K5's.

Steve

5. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Walrus101

My apologies for any I may have put up in the past. Like Dep said, I usually review and remove any from my posts and I fully agree with you; if you can't say what you need to say without the foul language, then maybe you don't need to say anything!

Thanks again for drawing attention to this!
    Brian
    Still in search of the TBI KING!!

6. Tomcat

Tomcat Newbie

Emissions help needed

Hi Guys!, greetings from Cleveland Ohio. I own a 1984 K5 that's pretty much stock, with a GM crate 350. it only has 30k on the motor, & I can't get it to pass emissions. It's got a new EGR, carb (holley stock replacement), distributor, wires, cap rotor, etc.. I also warmed it up good prior to testing. My question is this.. what kind of spark plugs should I run to insure good combustion.. I'm running AC R43TS right now, should I go to a hotter range?
    thanks for the help. (sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm new here, lol)
    Tom

1984 K5

7. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

[censored] yeah. right on, walrus. this [censored] has gotten out of hand. bunch of [censored] ruining it for everybody

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>