Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PLUG FOR DISCOUNT on CHANDLER BLVD

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by juanblzer, May 26, 2002.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

Alright, I was searching for used tires for my rig so I can save some of my superswampers for the trail only. I ran into two MTRs size 315/75/r16 for 50 bones. I nabbed them of course and I searched and searched for 2 more. Well I found that the Chandler store had four and they said they would hold them for me. I go there ( a two hour trip from prescott) and I find out they sold them to an employees father. I was really pissed and I left the store and called the corporate offices. The general manager of that store calls me back right away and offers me (no b.s) two new tires (MTR 315/75/r16) for 100 dollars each. Hows that for service? I was glad to accept that deal and once again discount tire saves the day...
    If you decide to buy here tell them Juan from prescott sent you.

2. FWP

FWP CRS

It's amazing to see what gets done when you call the boss/forums/images/icons/wink.gif. Glad things worked out for ya. We still gotta run the trail over at Mark and Shane's place, lets go check it out. My cage is almost done, I'm itchin to go wheelin again.......