Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PM a randumb member...

Discussion in 'The Test Lab' started by Ryan B., Jun 14, 2004.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

This weeks victim...

I say we PM THIS GUY.

He won the disk brake bracket giveaway so lets give em hell. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

done ha ha ha
    [ QUOTE ]
    so nice to win but don't you think youll have to do some mod for them to fit in this [​IMG]

you'll have to have the biggest figgen backspaced rims or some equily freaken huge fenderflares arnt ya, not to mention, a bit of a motor up grade, hell it will save you a [darn] load of money not to do the disk conversion, look into sticken the body on a k5 then go from there.

oh yeah congratss!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

PM sent:
    [ QUOTE ]
    dood! whats up is that your rig in your avitar picture!? Tell me you didn't put a mini on a k5 frame! And whats up with the name...surpip... did you leave out the letter m in there somewhere? Surpimp? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    His reply:
    [ QUOTE ]
    no i own a blazer and a mini, the surpip come from bowling the alley i used to go to only had the spaces for 3 letters so we made up a stupid lkittle phrase, and that was the last 2 names put together

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hie reply to me i dont think he gets whats going on
    [ QUOTE ]
    thats not actually min, i got it because i own a k5 and one of those(not lifted though) i just thought it was a fitting picture

[/ QUOTE ]

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I sent

whats up with that lifted Mini?? Are you gonna put that
    14b disk brake kit on it? That would be cooler then an
    eskimo in an igloo. did you misstype when u made up ur name? Is it soposed to be surpimp?

lmk
    Nick

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

he replied

no it is surpip its and old bowling thing me and my friends used to do when i needed a original hotmail name i used that one, and ive been using it for everything everscience, the lifted mini is not mine, i do own a real mini and a lifted blazer so i thought the pic fit me well or and i gave the dick brake conversion back for a redraw, i already paid for one like 3 days eailer later,
    dale

he said dick brake /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I diddent win it, i gave it up for a redraw, i already bought one, oh and the dick brake, im just gettin off a 12 hour shift at work and i cant spell

10. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

were just messing around man. hope you didnt take any offense to anything. Weve been doing this for about 2 weeks just to mess with people. Last one was some guy and we all asked him if he was WWF's The Rock and the one b4 was a guy we asked if he was Billy Ray Cyrus.

Nick

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

naw [darn] man im in the military, you guy's got nothin on the crap we pull around here You can think of alot of stuff to do to people on a long 12 hour shift i thought it was funny cool idea /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

We need to do this again /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Na-Nu Na-Nu....

Awww the old Mork and Mindy days.... Brings back memories.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

yes we do, how about this guy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yes we do, how about this guy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I love it, lets go for it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. big83chevy4x4

sent /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    i was thinking about getting NOS for my dirt bike, do you think it would work well being its a 2 stroke? i also heard that NOS is not good if your motor burns oil, as you should know, you need to premix oil with the gas. would this be enough to blow my motor of i go with NOS?

i was also thinking about putting it on my lawnmower, it just takes too long to mow the lawn. maybe the juice would make it go faster /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif think 50 hp shot is enough for the little 5hp honda?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif]
    now its your turn /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. big83chevy4x4

his reply
    [ QUOTE ]
    bawhahahah! a 50 shot for the 5hp honda AYE?
    Yah we've got a 5hp pocket bike and i'm trying to convince my friends to put a 35 shot on it... I just wouldn't wanna be the guy riding it when it turns into a flying shrapnel bomb in between your legs.

I honestly have no idea how the 2 stroke kits work... I've heard of people putting em on banshees or quads... if you do some searching on the internet you can probably find some info. or a 2 stroke motocross/quad message forum?
    My friends run the bottle on their cars.. My buddy's camaro ran awsome with a 100 shot on his TPI engine... Maybe next year i'll do the same and put a 100 shot on my TPI'd K5.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon tazz, send him one /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

this is the best idea this year i'm in /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I sent one and never got a pm back /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I feel so rejected /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Can I play? cmon cmon cmon plz plz plz plz....