Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PM a randumb member...

Discussion in 'The Test Lab' started by Ryan B., Jun 23, 2004.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

This weeks victim...

PM THIS GUY

He won the free rock sliders giveaway so i think TruckNutzDude is a good victim for this week's test forum wrath. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Ryan B.

[ QUOTE ]
    Subject: dood

doood sweeeet doood sweeet dude... where'd my truck nutz go?

Do you really have those things dangling off the back of your truck?

BAWHAHAHAH!

What color are your truck nutz? Did you get the pink ones... or chrome? oooh oooh i know.. you got the blue ones huh? HAHAHAH!!!

You're a machinist? You ever think about making some truck nutz outta billet aluminum and selling them?

[/ QUOTE ]

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

pm sent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    TruckNutzDude

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really hang your nutz from a dude's truck?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Ryan B.

His reply: [ QUOTE ]
    I don't even have a set for this truck yet. I was thinking about camo, chrome or flesh colored. The thought of billet aluminum ones did cross my mind but the time involved would make the cost really high /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Later Dude /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Come on guys. Not nearly enough pm bombs sent to him yet... lets git 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

pm sent
    [ QUOTE ]
    what with your truck's nuts, does it have enough, or does it need more? i was told you are giving some away, really? i want some. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif i want a blue color /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He won the free rock sliders giveaway so i think TruckNutzDude is a good victim for this week's test forum wrath.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys, I didn't know I'd win twice in one week. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I feel so loved /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Ryan B.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Dammit he's onto us....

Yes Congratulations TruckNutzDude, thank you for playing,
    As a parting gift, you are invited to partake in the randumb wacky pm'ing next week when we choose a new victim. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

damn he caught on b4 i could send one. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

you know whats gonna be funny. When someone gets all bent out of shape about this stuff. I know its gonna happen sooner or later. Cant wait /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    damn he caught on b4 i could send one. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you guys didn't post here you'd get away with it. I found out because I clicked on one of your user names and viewed all your posts. When this topic came up I knew it was about me. Thanks for the laughs though, it was fun. I know the new member's name though. Widowmaker /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Let's get'em!

12. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Bio my name is ryan and i have been wheelin for 3 years and with help from my buddie rob alot longer. i am from westfield, mass and always trying to find some where to wheel any other questions just ask

[/ QUOTE ]

What should we ask him about today? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bio my name is ryan and i have been wheelin for 3 years and with help from my buddie rob alot longer. i am from westfield, mass and always trying to find some where to wheel any other questions just ask

[/ QUOTE ]

What should we ask him about today? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he live in Mass for its lax marriage laws?? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. TruckNutzDude

[ QUOTE ]
    Does he live in Mass for its lax marriage laws??

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's a good topic since he's homophobic /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Ask him about "cause stuck sucks" it's his little group of buddies from around here. Here's the link to his page Cause Stuck Sucks since the one in his profile doesn't work. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. TruckNutzDude

Oh, I almost forgot. You can ask him why he has a line from "Braveheart" in his sig. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author