Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNW guys/gals..........have a great and safe holiday!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Jul 3, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Heading up to the Long Beach peninsula in a couple of hours.........hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July holiday. Weather looks pretty good too!

God Bless the USA.......... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Have fun Frank /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Still don't know what I'll be doing, but I will take full advantage even if it's just relaxing till Monday /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thank you you and your family have a good safe trip also /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Thanks Frank, and may your Family do the same. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

you too buddy!

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

The Flag flies high, for those that died.
    Gave thier all, with all thier pride.
    In thier Honor, they did save.
    Respect The U.S. and let the Flag wave!
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

[​IMG]
    (scenes of Arlington)

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Hope you have a great time Frank and the same to everybody else /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Stay safe.

I love that picture Jeremy. I bought this shirt yesterday that has a fire truck on it painted like a flag. I couldnt leave without it. Even though I found it at walmart (no laughing) LOL!
    [​IMG]

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

the 4th has always been my favorite holiday... even before I was old enough to drink after the BBQ. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Its better than my birthday by far... and since I'm not a christian, x-mas and easter don't do much for me either. But the 4th is a whole 'nother ball game. Eating unhealthy foods, having a nice cool drink, being with family, and blowing stuff up. Doesnt get any more American than that. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Since its the first post 9-11 4th... I am going to take extra special satisfaction in knowing that I will be chillin and enjoying myself alllll day, while the guy who wants ME to live in fear is hiding his skanky a$$ in some nasty hole in the ground somewhere so he doesn't get his a$$ killed. NOW who's "terrorized"?!

the US ownz.

J

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Gotta fawkin love it! I was thinkin of that today! I hope the fireworks from New York shine across the blue waters bright enough to light his camel dung cave /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Osama in his cave
    [​IMG]

11. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

That's funny.. Spankin his monkey...lol

12. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

don't you guys ever sleep! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif nice on the osama, defenitley going to be a special fourth! i am supposed to get up in about 5 hours to leave to go camping, god i hate not being able to sleep! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

sleep?? whats that.LOL.

14. NEOMASTINO2U

you know close your eyes, snore, dream of lots of k5's running around in a mud pit! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

no way!! the only time I close my eyes is when I am tack welding with no helmet,LOL!!!!

and I only dream of K5's from the frame down/forums/images/icons/wink.gifLMAO!

16. NEOMASTINO2U

didn't your mother ever tell you, you could go blind doing that! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif what a way to ruin a beautiful dream! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif the only thing that can ruin my sleep is a 160lb. neapolitan mastiff that is now happily sleeping at my feet after rousting me out of bed so she could get a drink of water, want a dog! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif my k5 toys

17. NEOMASTINO2U

well i am going to bed now, everyone have a safe fourth and a fun one, talk to you all sunday, i am headed to the ocean, ocean shores! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif