Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNW members going to Puyllup Fair Swap Meet on March 10

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by donimator, Feb 28, 2002.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

How about everybody that is intersted in going, meet and all go together and maybe have that Pizza and beer that keeps getting thrown around. Let me know what ya think. We can come up with a meeting time and place.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 60 (open),6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I think I'd be down for that...there is a restaurant called "Jason's" right next door to the fairgrounds (South Side, just under the freeway) that is an ok place to eat, kinda like Denny's. I'm sure there's a pizza place around there, but I'm not so familiar with the area, but whatever we decide is fine!

Dorian
    My tech/links page: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html>www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html</a>
    Why insist on counting when the ring gear has the tooth counts stamped in?

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Ill be there, but its literally 1 day before my final presentation for school. In other words, i will be there EARLY...wait in line, get in, get my stuff, and haul ass back to portland to get ready. Itd be cool to hang and trade 4x4 stories, but I am afraid school has dictated that this will be an all-business trip. BTW, anyone know what time the doors open at this thing? I know being there 2 hrs early is always a good idea...

J

See the on-going build up of my '85 Jimmy! <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown>http://community.webshots.com/user/jekbrown</a>

4. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I will take a look at what pizza places are near the fair. I know that there is Pizza hut and Godfather just up the Hill. South Hill area by the mall. We could have lunch after the Swap meet if we all get there early.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 60 (open),6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

5. 90BlazerK5

90BlazerK5 Registered Member

Well Don, you know I'll be there. Joe too probably. Looking forward to it!

Where did all these damned dirty apes come from!?!

6. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

I was starting to think I was the only one from Washington here. If any body gets a set place and time send out an email of somethin