Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNW'ers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigredblazer, Feb 6, 2002.

1. bigredblazer

bigredblazer 1/2 ton status

PNW\'ers

A few of us from the Seattle area are going to Reider pits this Sunday, anyone interested give me a call at 425-712-1366, anyone is welcome to come along! Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style

2. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Re: PNW\'ers

Can you give me more info. What is it about.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

3. bigredblazer

I haven't been there yet, but it's near Stevens pass north of Seattle about an hour. I guess there is a little of everything to play on, mud, rocks, hills etc. We are just going to head up sometime Sunday morning and have some fun!! Let me know if you want to come along. Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style

4. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Reiter Pit is a fun placre... ,make sure you go up the rock face and check out the view... bring a winch..... when i went alot of people had it rought through there... blazer did great thogh...
    Trails a wide enough to get through... lots of trails and logging hill runs...
    Fun place!!!

5. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Sounds like fun. I want to take the truck out with the dana 44 once more, so I can destroy the axels before putting in a D60. Just to reassure myself that I am doing the right thing. I will let you know if I can go. It sounds cool.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

6. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Back to top to see if any others want to go.

7. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I'll be at the Puyallup Swap Meet, sorry guys.

Dorian
    My tech/links page: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html>www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html</a>
    Why insist on counting when the ring gear has the tooth counts stamped in?

8. bigredblazer

Anyone wanting to go, we are meeting at the 4 Wheel Parts in Lynnwood at 9:00 a.m. Take the Alderwood Mall Parkway exit off of I-5, and keep on going past the Mall until you get to the shop. It's on the north side of the road across from the Keg Bar&amp;Grill. Jon

Blazin' Trails ORD Style