Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNWFS4x4-----The Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Dec 23, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

(updated below on 1-3-04)
    Ok, here is where the rubber meets the road Daniel.
    I thought it was not bad that you were again trying to get your life back into some offroading, cool. we tried to let you be but this...
    You are hereby exposed for the dishonest gentelman that you are. As everyone else i asked for my pic to be removed long ago, and yes I was granted that after SIX months it was done. Thank you.

FIRST:
    Interestingly enough it was much later put back up, that isnt a mistake and you know it. It is Fraud and you know that too, it is misrepresentation of what the club really is and how much membership there is desired.
    PROOF:
    That isnt the original picture I gave my permission to post 1.5 years ago, it was a picture from wheelin in Naches, that one is from MY SITE, big stucks folder, STOLEN.
    SECOND:
    I never gave permission to put one on that site at all, I left the POS of a club before that site EVER came about, remember, we were all for Reddoggs site, not yours (thats where the control freak kicked in, dont think anyone has forgotten what ripped through that club like a ethopian on a BigMac /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )
    IN CONCLUSION:
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thus being said, you had to have swiped a picture from my site, fabrictated a profile, and posted it all, which was gone for a year, and is now back. Thats twisted /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

For the last time remove my family from your freak circle PERMANANTLY! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Rob

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

Re: Blueknight-------- We tried to bite our tounges and let you be..

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I take it you found the site Rob.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

Yes, and to my disgust I also found what is posted above, a membership page of lies and fraud and theft. How sick can one individual be? How desperate to make members is this guy? I will be praying for him for sure, god help. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Actually read the other thread. It tells you what happened.

6. uglychevyZZ4

Sorry, I have no use for a coward with not enough integrity to tell the truth, I read the other post and its full of excuses, so YOU read THIS post, and YOU see how it isnt possible what you propose happened, just admit you are a liar and I'll be quiet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifmaybe, just maybe if you show some spine and integrity you'll get some respect around here, but until that day comes, you are a <font color="yellow"> COWARD </font> /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehe, you spelled coward in yellow... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

dang rob, yellow.. I had to highlight it to read it... but i did guess what it said before i highlighted it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif