Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNWFS4x4s.com Meeting/BBQ/Truck Day/Pot Luck July 19th

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BlueKnight, Jun 29, 2003.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

PNWFS4x4s
    Monthly Meeting

Date: Saturday, July 19th, 2003
    Time: 2:00p.m. til whenever.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tualatin,Oregon, 97062

PNWFS4x4's Invites everyone to a BBQ/Truck Day/Pot Luck
    There will be Volleyball, Badmitton, Bocce Ball, Croquet, Lazer Tag, Sketch, Fling Toss, Tug of War, Water Balloons, and Door Prizes.

There is a small pool but adult supervision is required. Some food and pop will be provided. Beer will not be so BYOB. Bring your own lawn chairs, towels, and tent. If you get to hammered, you spend the night. Kids are more than welcome. Plenty of shade. Bring your tools if you have a project you want to work on. No pets. We have no provisions for them. Please follow the links below for sign up.

Directions

2. BlueKnight

I just need to know how many will be showing for the BBQ/ Meeting So I have enough meat and snacks and pop for everyone.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Id go but I cant, remember, you dont allow redneck white trash in your club /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

That reminds me .... would you remove the picture of my truck and my email address from your website (http://pnwfs4x4s.com/members.html) like you told me you would? I'm not a member of your club and I really have no desire to be associated with your club.

I've asked a few times and you've told me you would take it of it over a year ago:

From your email June 9, 2002:
    [ QUOTE ]
    I will remove your info

[/ QUOTE ]

From your email June 19, 2002:
    [ QUOTE ]
    I will make sure of this and remove it

[/ QUOTE ]

But for some strange reason you still refuse to take it off. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif What's the problem?

Your site is a SPAM magnet and it's driving me nuts.

Today would be a good time to take care of it!

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

So would that be a no?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So would that be a no?! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[I Love Jeeps] no !!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] How did it go? How many poeple were there? My boss made me go fishing otherwise I probably would have been there.

8. BlueKnight

Ok Goober which picture is yours? I dont even recognize your info. or your email address. If your on the yahoo clubs portion of it you can remove yourself by simply following the directions. And I take it thats a no We will not have your sparkling personality at the gathering.

9. BlueKnight

Mitch its this Saturdday so you didnt miss it and Shannons cool Event is next week. So you havent missed anything.

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok Goober which picture is yours? I dont even recognize your info. or your email address. If your on the yahoo clubs portion of it you can remove yourself by simply following the directions. And I take it thats a no We will not have your sparkling personality at the gathering.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not on Yahoo, it's on the PNWFS4x4s web site in the members section. I even referenced it in my post.

Here is a link: http://pnwfs4x4s.com/members.html

No, I won't make it to your meeting, I doubt that it would be worth the time to drive down.

You know, I've never been anything but civil when communicating with you. Even in PM's. But when I point out the fact that you have refused to take care of something for over a year after you promised to do it, you come back with smart alec comments rather than just taking care of it.

That's just one of the reasons I don't want to be associated with you or your club.

11. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ya know goob i was reading this last night and thinking the same thing....i thought you asked nicely /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i asked nicely not to long ago and i think it worked i havent gotten any more e-mails from the club...

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

While you're at it, remove my picture off the front page also. It's the one under the Tread Lightly wording.

Thank you. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

While your at it you can remove mine too from the members section.Mines like the 4th or 5th one (big black chevy with rebel flag in the sand)

14. BlueKnight

All of your photos have been removed actually I just disabled the members section until I can re do it. As for the mission statement photo that will take some time to remove but it will be removed.

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All of your truck pics have been used actually I just needed them to attract the members i dont have until I can get some. As for the mission statement photo, that will take some time since it has to look like i have members remove but it will be removed after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    The REAL meaning /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. BlueKnight

That was uncalled for...