Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PNW's Lets Plan Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by donimator, Feb 13, 2002.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

PNW\'s Lets Plan Memorial Day

I know that allot of people are interested in a trip on Memorial Weekend to Naches. May 25-27.Lets start planning how many people are going. We might need a big camping area. I plan on going up on Wed the 22nd to get a caming area saved. Lets get some ideas. [​IMG]

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

2. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

Re: PNW\'s Lets Plan Memorial Day

i am about 45 min away from the little naches area, are you going to camp at the campground just off the highway? i have had to scrap all my plans because of work but might be able to make it, there are alot of trails in that area, you might want to get a metskers county map and take a look at the area, you can get them at sporting goods stores or bi-mart

"growin old is not for sissies"
    77k5 400/350/np203/stock for now

3. 90BlazerK5

90BlazerK5 Registered Member

Sounds good to me Don. I've mentioned the idea to four people, and so far, every one of them seems to be in on the idea! I'll try to get a head count as the date gets nearer, so you can choose a site big enough!

Where did all these damned dirty apes come from!?!

4. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I plan on camping somewhere off the hiway. I need to go up and scout a place large enough for everyone.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers