Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pocker run the 27th. whos going

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Sep 20, 2003.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

just wanted to see if there was anyone else planning on going to the Pocker run next weekend at Browns Camp. Its being put on by the Cascade Cruisers. this will be my 4th year attending. it is pretty fun just make sure you bring a passanger. it will cost you 25.00$ to enter the run. for more info check out www.cascadecruisers.com

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Do they have trails for those of use who don't have lockers and 400 hp engines?? LOL!! It sounds like fun. I'll see if I can talk the wife into coming with me!

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

they have it set up with colored arrows on the trails. they run trails from easy to kind of hard but they usually keep it easy so there isnt a high chance of breakage to slow the event down. there are people that go with stock rigs they jusy have it maped out to where everyone meets at the same check points wether they run the easy trails or the harder ones.

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sounds VERY /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif! I just went on one in Wisconsin. I had a blast! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll try to make it out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif