Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Police chase

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Hey guys, I've been gone for a bit helping the wife out with the new baby so I haven't checked in here much. Did anyone post a link to the video of that police chase in Wisconsin (I think)? I really want to see the whole thing, they just had a few clips on the news a few days ago...

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I didn't see it... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

motorcycle going over 200mph one???

I haven't seen it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

No, it was some super long chase, from what I understand, a guy pushed an 8 month old in a car seat out of the car, shot at the cops multiple times and in the end he spun sideways, opened his door and started blasting with a shotgun at the cop in the car with the camera, who promptly rammed the side of the car at what looked like 50+ mph, killing the guy. It looked crazy and I'd really like to see the whole thing. They said that the agency released the video, but I can't seem to find it. I'm not even sure what agency it was. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Was that the one where the dude in the Lumina(??) slows down, opens the door and drops the baby seat (with kid) onto the freeway before he became dead??

6. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I think you might be mixing up chases... the one with thAT dropped the baby out baby t/cd in the end and was killed...
    the other was a pursuit was where shots were fired and at one point the suspect was rammed by the pursuing officer... more shots exchanged and the suspect fled... I believe carjacking a second vehicle... a officer was shot (survived) and down the road the suspect was again pursued and was killed not sure if by the police or in a t/c... IT WAS however amazing to watch that car being rammed and the suspect still firing and then disappearing in a cloud of smoke... when that was gone so was he....
    at least both the knuckleheads are dead and there wont be a BS trial with twinkies and bad daddies as a defense

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, I think I am confusing two different chases. I'd really like to see the second one again, I haven't seen the first either though.

8. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I just watched one a few minutes ago that I d/l'd a week ago... Dude in a late-model Mustang gets spun on the interstate like 4 times by the Oklahoma (??) Highway Patrol, and saves it each time, before finally being T-boned across a couple curbs, yanked out of the window, and cuffed.
    It had an ebaums.com logo in the corner, so if you wanna check it out, it's probably there. It may have been posted here, but I can't remember where I d/l'd it from.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, it was posted here after it appeared on Ebaums.....................