Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Police With Assault Weapons

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I just have to share what happened to me about 2am 4-22-04 at work:

I'm standing outside smokin' and talking on my cel
    phone when I hear a noise next door. I'm looking
    towards the noise and I see something
    hit the light on the side of the building next door. They
    missed the first time but I could tell that someone was trying to bust out the light. I tell my friend ont the phone what I see and tell him that I'm gonna call the police. Meanwhile I'm walking over to where I can peek around the corner to see if I can see what's going on and who broke the light on the second throw. I'm on the phone with 911 and I see two cops with helmets and assault rifles
    standing in a ditch like it's a fox hole looking right towards the broken light. I guess cops don't like people walking up behind them when they're pointing their assault weopons at something. I say to the two cops in the ditch "Are you police?" "Yes, Stay where you are!" one of them barks at me as they approach me with weapons ready.

Yikes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

They cuff me and take me around to the front of the building(I came from the back entrance), takes my drivers license out of my pocket and un-cuffs me and tells me to "Go inside and don't come back over here. We'll bring you your ID when we're done." I got my ID back at least an hour later, and I'm OK, but handcuffs are not fun.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

P.S. I posted this elsewhere, but there's an update.
    I found out that the building with the light was the back of a large gun club where a whole lotta guns and ammo are kept. This would explain the helmets and assault weopons, helecopters and SWAT. It turned out to be a false alarm, but they did find an open door and the cops broke the light, appearantly for cover.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well sucks that you got cuffed but at least there wasn;t anything really bad going down, you know?

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I know how ya feel! I've been on the business end of a police shotgun or sidearm too many times! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I know how ya feel! I've been on the business end of a police shotgun or sidearm too many times! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if ya stayed on your side of the stateline, we wouldn't have to do that to ya. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if ya stayed on your side of the stateline, we wouldn't have to do that to ya. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif