Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

:POLL: :POLL: Beaver Oil, lame or never can be, you decide!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So since there appears to be a silent majority out there, we must challenge them to come out and make their opinions known. Furthermore and whereas and next, this will let the silent majority voice their opinion without losing their silence. So let's get it awn voting style...............

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1049512881Bubba Ray Boudreaux">

Beaver Oil, should it go or stay?
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />The discussion of the Beaver Oil and the benefits of it can never be old. Furthermore, there are still undiscovered uses for Beaver Oil and we must continue our quest in the betterment of humanity.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />I am a long-haired flag burning, queer hippy who hates America and am beholden to the teachings of Marx, Mao and Lenin. Furthermore, I voted for Clinton, not once, but twice and Hillary looks down on me at night after I pray to the all powerful and gracious and benevolent leader, Saddam Hussein. Therefore I believe the Beaver Oil topic is old, worn out, lame, boring, ...ect.

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Unfair poll. Rigged to get the answer you want. [ QUOTE ]
    queer hippy who hates America and am beholden to the teachings of Marx, Mao and Lenin. Furthermore, I voted for Clinton, not once, but twice and Hillary looks down on me at night after I pray to the all powerful and gracious and benevolent leader, Saddam Hussein. Therefore I believe the Beaver Oil topic is old, worn out, lame, boring, ...ect.

[/ QUOTE ]

3. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

May the forces of evil be confused with you Bubba. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Unfair poll. Rigged to get the answer you want. [ QUOTE ]
    queer hippy who hates America and am beholden to the teachings of Marx, Mao and Lenin. Furthermore, I voted for Clinton, not once, but twice and Hillary looks down on me at night after I pray to the all powerful and gracious and benevolent leader, Saddam Hussein. Therefore I believe the Beaver Oil topic is old, worn out, lame, boring, ...ect.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is.....hows a Bleedinghertliberaltreehuggingdemokrat suppose to to vote they will get confused. You need to keep it short and less confusing.

Beaver Oil Good

or

I'm a flamer and have never been near beaver oil so Beaver oil bad

2 choices /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

To be fair

6. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I just discovered you can't pad polls. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]
    Stop postinng about Beaver Oil, you're beating a dead horse

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what people call it who dont get beaver oil??? kinda like spanking you monkey or choking the chicken, now it's called beating a dead horse /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I just discovered you can't pad polls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I must inform you that you are mistaken in that thought sir. Polls can be padded, just ask shewheeler. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Who said life was fair? I wrote the poll so each potential voter would be properly informed and that each person could discertain exactly which side of the fence they are on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And by the way, your poll would be found to be invalid in every country on this planet except Iraq.

First of all, I've never heard of anything called "Oill" and the word "postinng" would be discrimination against people with speech impedements.

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I don't know Bubba the poll is so close right now. Maybe Z3PR is right about people being tired of it...........

NOT /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what people call it who dont get beaver oil??? kinda like spanking you monkey or choking the chicken, now it's called beating a dead horse /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Let's serously think about that one. I lived with some strippers for sevreal years. Now I'm not going to brag about how offen I got some. Oh, by the way, thanks for all those dollors you put in the girl's G-strings. I spent the money wisely. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Let's serously think about that one. I lived with some strippers for sevreal years. Now I'm not going to brag about how offen I got some. Oh, by the way, thanks for all those dollors you put in the girl's G-strings. I spent the money wisely. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever Notice Busted

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] What are you a Democrat??

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever Notice Busted

[/ QUOTE ] What ??? Busted ??? You don't make sence. I'm not bragging about anything, just stating a fact. If you'll notice that thread you put a link to is about those who talk about it constantly. Hummm, sound familure ???

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I lived with some strippers for sevreal years. Now I'm not going to brag about how offen I got some.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, let old Bubba Ray do a study of this issue for a few minutes......

First, you accuse some fine people of assaulting a farm animal, yet I remember just as many times of someone mentioning that he resided with some female adult entertainers................POT!!!!!!!!

Second point I would like to bring out into illumination is this..........You have a thread about guys who always brag about being pipelayers, yet never being observed within the public eye with said female specimans..............

Hmmmm, kind of makes a person wonder, doesn't it?

16. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever Notice Busted

[/ QUOTE ] What ??? Busted ??? You don't make sence. I'm not bragging about anything, just stating a fact. If you'll notice that thread you put a link to is about those who talk about it constantly. Hummm, sound familure ???

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont brag about it..I'm married...I havent gotten any for a few weeks...Although we did celebrate march 20th......twice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    First, you accuse some fine people of assaulting a farm animal

[/ QUOTE ] ???? I'm confuced on that one /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif [ QUOTE ]
    yet I remember just as many times of someone mentioning that he resided with some female adult entertainers................POT!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Only when these so called fine people tried to imply I've never had any. What do you mean ..........POT!!!!!!!!! ??????????????

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont brag about it..I'm married...I havent gotten any for a few weeks...Although we did celebrate march 20th......twice

[/ QUOTE ] I lived with a woman for 14 years befor she passed away, so I know where your comming from with that one !!!

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    First, you accuse some fine people of assaulting a farm animal ???? I'm confuced on that one /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Try beating a dead horse
    [ QUOTE ]
    yet I remember just as many times of someone mentioning that he resided with some female adult entertainers................POT!!!!!!!! Only when these so called fine people tried to imply I've never had any. What do you mean ..........POT!!!!!!!!! ??????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have not let us down in reminding us on numerous occassions. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Beating a dead horse means doing something that is useless.