Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

POLL Rules for photochopping

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It has been brought to my attention by the Photochop Enforcer that one who chops must provide chop material for fellow aspiring choppers. Well me personally, I think that takes all the fun out of it. A chopper should be a person of mystery, and if the situation arises when they are not paying attention, then 'click', they are game. So let's have us a little vote, tell the world how you feel about this subject.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1033283926BRBoudreaux">

Remain on guard, or play fair?
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />A chopper may intimidate the Phantom K5 and remain unknown, but on guard.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />A chopper must provide usable material to keep things even
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I don't care, I have a hangover
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

"A chopper has to privide useable pics"

It's only fair.

Doesn't mean you have to make it easy, just availible. Kinda adds to the fun.

My mug has been off and on, in alot of different places, If someone was sharp enough to pick up on 'em - than all the better.
    (Yeah, that's right, I've got a few in my stash - just waiting for the "perfect time")

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Post up a pic.... least I have enough guts to provide ammo... unlike some folks... *cough* wuss *cough*

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

yeah you can dish it out but can you take it? </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Post up a pic.... least I have enough guts to provide ammo... unlike some folks... *cough* wuss *cough*

[/ QUOTE ] c'mon bubba what are you scared of?