Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

~Poll~ ???Should I KILL my Wife or just MAIM Her???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Dec 18, 2003.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

The Wife came clean today on a long-argued issue... Not sure why, she just sort of blurted it out... There's this giant scrape down the side of the van (ALL the way down the side) that starts by busting the grill. Been asking how that happened and she claims she told me and that I don't remember... I'm SURE I would remember THIS Story!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I had this Fiero once. Always wanted to do a V8 Fiero. I was making good money at the time, and decided that, for once, I would do a 'nice' one instead of fixing up a POS. Here's the MINT 35K Fiero I bought to start the project with... (And YES, I know Fieros are Chick cars, but I got the '88 GT 5spd which looked sweet, and with a V8 they're low-12 second cars with no limit to the top end!!!)

[​IMG]

Pretty sweet. Not a scratch on it. Like NEW!!! Here's the Story FWIW. !Clicky for Story!

So one day I come home from work and she meets me at the door in tears. For unknown reasons, she had decided to back the Fiero out of the garage, and managed to 'Scratch the Mirror'... She had actually gotten it fixed before I got home from work, an incredible task considering how long it generally takes to get body work done. At the time it looked OK, and I didn't think much of it.

But today the REAL story came out! she scraped the Fiero ALL the WAY down the SIDE of the Van, which is where that major gouge came from. Not only the Mirror, but the DOOR had to be 'worked' and repainted!!! This was a 1988 car with MINT paint, so I have no idea how they matched the paint and got the car back home with it dry all in the time I was at work. OMFG!!! If I had known she had some flunkies do a half-ass 2-hour paint job on my MINT Fiero door, I would have flipped!!! Nuts!!! She said she didn't even want to drive it anyway!!! I can't believe it looked good enough that I never noticed any difference in the paint... I have a VERY particular eye for mismatched paint, especially on a nice car!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

So, she thinks that since it was several years ago, it's really funny now. (Let's not get into the issue that the van still has the gouge down its ENTIRE passenger side (At Least 20 feet long!!!) and a broken grill.) I didn't fix it because I know she'll just run it into something else anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif She thinks she's off the hook because she finally 'Came Clean'... I say she's in even Hotter Water for not telling the truth for so many years, and then laughing her ass off at telling me today!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif You be the Judge, Jury, and Executioners!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1071803001350350">

???What is a Gear Head to Do???
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Kill Her.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Kill Her Dead.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />I'm Naked.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Fieros are Chick Cars Anyway. It should have been Hers!!!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Maim Her.
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Kill Her.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Why are there so many naked people taking poll's around here?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

It's past midnight and SPANKDERVISION is on. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Bide your time, eventually you'll F up just as bad and she won't be able to say or do much if you let this one slide./forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Rene

5. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm with Rene on this one, choose your battles wisely.
    This is like a get out of jail free card. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Why are there so many naked people taking poll's around here?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I always put that as a poll option since I'm always naked!!!

[ButtHeadVoice]Heh, heh, You said, "...naked people taking poles..."[/ButtHeadVoice]

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I agree with the get out of jail card thing. Also might come in handy for inlaw crap.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm with Rene on this one, choose your battles wisely.
    This is like a get out of jail free card. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's NO 'Get out of Jail Free Card' with MY Wife!!!

I did scratch up her nice S10 Blazer years ago when it was nearly mint, and I STILL hear about that one single time in spite of her cracking up EVERY other vehicle we've ever owned!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

What I'm wondering is, who cares? It's a Fiero! It was junk to begin with. I'd be more mad about the van!

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I say maim her, then kill her dead, while naked, then sell that sissy girl's car.... On the other hand, you could just save the event and hold it over her head forever. Women have never been known to use that tactic have they.....? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I say maim her, then kill her dead, while naked, then sell that sissy girl's car.... On the other hand, you could just save the event and hold it over her head forever. Women have never been known to use that tactic have they.....? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, of course not. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i refuse to vote in this poll, due to:

1) its admissable in court
    2) there is not a "Bacon" option

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

wrong bbs, newbie!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

whoah zakk in off-topic. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif welcome back to the dark side. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif She thinks she's off the hook because she finally 'Came Clean'... I say she's in even Hotter Water for not telling the truth for so many years, and then laughing her ass off at telling me today!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif You be the Judge, Jury, and Executioners!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

have one of those soap opera moments where you hold her close, cradle her head in your hands and speak gently to her. say something close to this " my darling... someday i will have done something bad. something so very bad it will burn me inside to have to hide it from you. but i will, for your sake. i know now that being honest when i've done wrong or made a mistake isn't the best for either of us. i'll do whatever is necessary to protect you from the painful truth. and when it comes to light that i have been lying and hiding and harboring all of those feelings of regret, i'll know that you'll forgive me."

or you could just get the f over it. it's a damn car. you didn't marry the car.

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

What kind of van do you have that's 20 feet long?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I drive an E-350 15 passenger van at work, and... it MIGHT be right at 20 feet long.... I dunno though, never measured it... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What kind of van do you have that's 20 feet long?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I drive an E-350 15 passenger van at work, and... it MIGHT be right at 20 feet long.... I dunno though, never measured it... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]It's 3am, and I just went out in the cold and snow in my underwear to measure it with a 25' Lufkin. It's just under 18 feet from the front of the 'push bars' on the front bumper to the end of the spare tire/carrier. It's a G20 Chevy Full-size Van. [​IMG]

So I guess technically the scratch is only about 16 feet long, since it goes from the grill to the tail light, which would exclude the length of bumpers and such. This is the only time I have ever embelished a 'How Long is it?" issue!!! [​IMG]

18. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Neck....fork....butt, 'nuff said /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is the only time I have ever embelished a 'How Long is it?" issue!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a sig line if I ever saw one!

20. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    This is the only time I have ever embelished a 'How Long is it?" issue!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a sig line if I ever saw one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please feel free to quote me, and to use it for Good OR Evil, as you see fit!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif