Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poll: who should be banned

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Sep 1, 2003.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

--disclaimer--
    This was made in good spirits. You want your name off, ask. You want your name on...I'll add it. Good luck to all.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="106248223384k5">

Who should be banned?
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />84k5 (making this post)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />84 chevy k10 (aspiring to be like mj)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />mudhog (excessive use of gremlins)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />chevyfumes (making stuff come out my nose)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Z3PR (???)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Borregok5 (pimping products)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />coloradok5 (mutiny!)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />m j (duh)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />bubba ray (beaver oil)
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="10" />tRustyk5 (canada)

May the best man win /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDoood, thats fawkin funny,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Personally I don't think anyone should be banned unless they start making threats of phyical violence tords another member, or sexual hurrassment. Well, that's just my opinion anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    tords

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDude stop, I could have busted my hip fallin' outta the chair.....That needs to go in the dykshunary as...

A turd that is directed at someone.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    tords

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDude stop, I could have busted my hip fallin' outta the chair.....That needs to go in the dykshunary as...

A turd that is directed at someone.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Can y'all drop the spelling and grammar BS please ??? It is getting very annoying to have every misspelled word pointed out constantly. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Personally I don't think anyone should be banned unless they start making threats of phyical violence tords another member, or sexual hurrassment. Well, that's just my opinion anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's a joke. You can't even vote.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I noticed that when I tried to vote for myself. But thought I'd make a "for real" reply.

8. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i supose i should be thankfull that i never make it on these thingys for wheeling an isuzu minitruck /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I wanted to vote...

But I couldn't.....

Anyway... I think everyone should be voted off the island of the non-4x4 forums... Except me... since I'm cool...

and maybe Bubba Ray cuz he made me that cool signature thingy that I used for a week... and Moabdad just cuz us wyoming folks gotta stick together... And perhaps the female surfers, because us guys are gonna want to do some surfing of our own...

So there ya have it, folks...

hmmm... Others can stay too...

Screw it, I don't like this game anymore... Y'all can stay... Except paul because he scared me by mentioning powdered sugar in the Super Troopers post...

I'm gonna go vomit again... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    It is getting very annoying

[/ QUOTE ] No it's not, this stuff doesn't bug you at all... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifYou sed.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy goods which have powdered sugar on them ever again since watching that movie /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I wanted to vote...

But I couldn't.....

Anyway... I think everyone should be voted off the island of the non-4x4 forums... Except me... since I'm cool...

and maybe Bubba Ray cuz he made me that cool signature thingy that I used for a week... and Moabdad just cuz us wyoming folks gotta stick together... And perhaps the female surfers, because us guys are gonna want to do some surfing of our own...

So there ya have it, folks...

hmmm... Others can stay too...

Screw it, I don't like this game anymore... Y'all can stay... Except paul because he scared me by mentioning powdered sugar in the Super Troopers post...

I'm gonna go vomit again... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

who knew naked fat men could have that kind of impact... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It is getting very annoying

[/ QUOTE ] No it's not, this stuff doesn't bug you at all... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifYou sed.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ya see, I asked nicely. I don't want to argue about it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

While I'm on the subject of goods with powdered sugar... I haven't been to IHOP in a while /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

as a great comidian once said
    IHOP is my heath club, becouse you will always see someone at least 350lbs more than you and you sudenly feel good about yourself."

17. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It's funny cuz it's true /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It's usually the owner or this one waiter.... but thinking about it, I've always seen a rather large person at IHOP /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG][​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

ah yes, Luis Black is a great comidian...

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Actually, you can vote. Just make your selection in the original post, and hit the "Jump" button at the bottom of the thread page.