Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Polling about Beaver oil

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Apr 14, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Just curious... Saw an opportunity for possible humor...

Complete the sentence by putting the word "I" before it.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I voted ( Wonder if Z3PR ruined it for everyone )

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Don't you have some renos to finish? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I guess I didn't realize there had been so many polls about beaver oil It seems every flippin thread in this forum has some reference to beaver oil and it's getting pretty stupid. I just wanted to see if others agreed with me or not, since it seems to be one particular individual doing most of the references at this point. </font>

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yes I do!! If I could do it over a computer network connection, it'd be done by now, too!

Oddly enough, I'm going to be staying late tonight, losing time on the house anyway. Walked in 1+ hours late for work, my boss (who works from another building) happens to choose today to look for me in the morning in my office, and shows up as I come flying, in whipping all my stuff down. Real swiftly, I told him the truth; I overslept, couldn't park, missed 2 trains, finally caught the ultra slow/super-late train... That damn conscience thing really screwed up my chance to come up with a lame excuse, like train problems or something...

So just FYI all, I'm wayyyyyyyy off-balance today... Feels like noon, and it's half past three.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey I wasn't mocking you or knocking that you have a poll going, just capitalizing on the humor-potential in the growing beaver oil annoyance...
    I'm finding it's annoying-ness to people more humorous than it itself. Personally, I'm indifferent, but the first or second time I saw a hijacking with it, I was almost on the floor dying I was laughing so hard....

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Well, I'm glad someone finds it amusing. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I see it as an inside joke that started in chat but was dragged onto the BBS and has lasted waaaay too long. I read the first thread on it and found it mildly amusing on about a 6th grade level, ever since then it's just retarded and entirely unfunny. It's not that I'm pissed about it or anything, it's just that hijacking threads with the same subject over and over is pretty tiring and shows a serious lack of creativity. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif </font>

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Well, I'm glad someone finds it amusing. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I see it as an inside joke that started in chat but was dragged onto the BBS and has lasted waaaay too long. I read the first thread on it and found it mildly amusing on about a 6th grade level, ever since then it's just retarded and entirely unfunny. It's not that I'm pissed about it or anything, it's just that hijacking threads with the same subject over and over is pretty tiring and shows a serious lack of creativity. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ] I've been saying the same thing for along time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I've been saying the same thing for along time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Oh crap, I'm in agreement with Paul. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Oh crap, I'm in agreement with Paul. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    found it mildly amusing on about a 6th grade level

[/ QUOTE ]

See, that's why I think it's so funny. Oh, how I long for the carefree days of grade 6......

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    See, that's why I think it's so funny. Oh, how I long for the carefree days of grade 6......

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> So do you still giggle and say "Hehehe, boobies..." whenever you see a nice rack? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Wait, don't answer that, there's probably a LOT of people on this site that do that...</font>

14. Can Can

No, I don't giggle, but a nice set of tits still get my attention every time.

If it makes you feel any better, I thoroughly enjoy building sandcastles on the beach with my daughters. Of course, I'm a Soil Transfer Technician by trade so it's kind of in my blood......

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've been known to build a sandcastle or two as well... Hmm, I think I'm coming off as a crotchety old fart here, so I'm going to shut up now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

16. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ...but a nice set of tits still get my attention every time. If it makes you feel any better, I thoroughly enjoy building sandcastles on the beach with my daughters

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me I read this the wrong way. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Can Can

I'm not sure where you're coming from, brother.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18. Can Can

See?? You're not as old as you sound..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BTW, building sandcastles with 2 little girls is a great way to attract Beaver Oil Delivery Technicians. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah, I see my attempt at spreading hate and discontent has succeeded. My job here is done.

[ QUOTE ]
    BTW, building sandcastles with 2 little girls is a great way to attract Beaver Oil Delivery Technicians.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif