Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

POLLS CLOSED!!!!! WE HAVE A WANKER WINNER!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Congratulations <font color="orange">shewheeler. </font color> You are the Wanker of the Month. You have beat the man so you have earned the title of "The Whole F'N Wanker" for the month of October. The one and only perk you get with this title is you can, at your choosing, become a member of the Order of the Wanker. Again, congratulations!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Yes,, She deserves it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well Dan, the hard work that you and Mike did to assist in this endeavor was quite the undertaking and I am proud to know that the President of my 4x4 Club is a hardworking, dedicated individual such as yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

congratulations Shewheeler!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

I think Z3PR (aka Kotex with wings) needs honerable mention as he was very close behind...

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

I think Z3PR (aka Kotex with wings) needs honerable mention as he was very close behind...

[/ QUOTE ] Well wank you, wank you very munch.

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I am so glad that I winner that is worthy like her /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif was chosen to take this award .. She is a fine and outstanding mamber of the wanker community now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...LOL

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Wow!!! What can I say? I'd like to thank everyone who compaigned tirelessly to help me obtain this most prestigious title (gokartergo, nosmog73... y'all better watch yer backs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Bubba, even tho I think this contest was rigged, I'd be honored to become a member of the Order /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Here's one for the road /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]