Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Polls not opened yet, they will be open tomorrow morning.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Okay folks, here they are, the nominees for the December Wanker of the Month with a brief synopsis of why they were nominated. At the end of each nomination will be the number of nominations, along with the electoral votes that will be factored into the final tally.

So sit back and relax and cast your vote.

87sm465np208-The evidence included in the nominations of this member is not only vast, but I do believe constitutes great wankerism above and beyond the call of duty. Let's review:
    1. Double posting pics of his truck
    2. Talking about women in the fawkin Tech forums, evidence can be seen here Exibit
    3. And last but not least, and I do believe this is got to be high on the all time lists of being a wanker. This nominee offered to send one of our beloved and highly honored members <font color="purple">pics of his Johnson</font color>, and I'm not talking outboard motors here folks......
    <font color="red">(nominations:2 electoral votes:22)</font color>

Z3PR-where does one start when talking about this guy? It must be something in the water up there in South Dakota, but let me recap some of the reasons why mass nominations flowed in like the the Colorado on a rainy day.
    1. Asking the difference between a C series and K series GM truck with a post count total over 4000, and he hasn't been here all that long folks. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    2. Double posting.
    3. And from the Order of the Wanker itself, for submitting the mother of all clusterfawk nominations which will entitle this poor, lost soul to a double, secret nomination total.
    <font color="red">(nominations:14 electoral votes:3)</font color>
    Personal note: Hey Paul, with all the dead Indians getting to vote last election cycle, you should really lobby for your state to get 4 electoral votes.

landsmasher-Why was this poor webmaster for the SCBD club nominated?
    1. For not knowing what a wanker is. California Education System if you ask me. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    2. And another nomination from the Order of the Wanker, for questioning the rules and regulations regarding the voting process. Now, you would think that if I don't know what the heck I am doing, that I would be able to 'splain anything to anybody.
    <font color="red">(nominations:2 electoral votes:54)</font color>

mountainexplorer- Our next nominee of the month. Now the religous followers need no explanation here folks, but let us recap some of the hilites for the less informed.
    1. The Girl at the Shuck's Counter. 'Nuff said.
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:11)</font color>
    Wait a friggin second, Washington gets that many. I thought y'all were too busy sipping java at Starbucks, protesting the WTO and smoking dope to even care about voting? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BranndonC-Here's another repeat contestant from last month.....There's not much to be said here folks except for
    1. His chop ethic is somewhat flawed.
    <font color="red">(nominations: 2 electoral votes:54)</font color>

coloradoK5-Oh no, yes, the Grand Master himself received a nomination this month. Now, I personally do not know just what the person who nominated him was thinking, maybe he wants to be banished to a ricer site.
    1. for the following problem remaining unfixed: when you type something up, and hit CONTINUE, and expect to get a post done, and for whatever goofy reason you get the message of "not all fields are filled in, please hit the BACK on your browser to correct this"and when you do so, everything you typed is LOST
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:8)</font color>
    Sad day when Washington gets more electoral votes than Colorado.

uglychevy383-While I feel that this nomination is unjust, I must remain impartial at all times, so it stands.
    1. If you have never seen his sidepic, he likes to remind everyone that they are number 1 in his book.
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:11)</font color>

BRBoudreaux-Of course ole Bubba Ray gets nominated, let's recap why.
    1. I am the WHOLE F'N WANKER!!!!
    <font color="red">(nominations:3 electoral votes:8)</font color>

Chaz-Poor Chaz, gets nominated just for this,
    1. Traded a First Gen K5 for a Heep.
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:54)</font color>

Stickseler-is the next name on the ballot. Now you may ask yourself why, it's simple....
    1. Stayed up whining about the overworked Order of the Wanker.
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:13)</font color>

shewheeler-needs no introduction here folks, another homie down with the Order, she took last month's crown.
    1. She believes she was railroaded like a caboose in last month's election.

newyorkin-Poor Ratch has been dragged into this nonsense, why do you ask?
    1. his excessively not-cute pun in the thread about refrigerator lights... or dryers... or something like that...
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:33)</font color>

or2play-I don't even know this nominee...
    1. being the first burban to run springer setup...
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:8)</font color>

Capman2k-I believe this is a repeat customer.
    1. A Ford person on this site, 'nuff said.
    <font color="red">(nominations:1 electoral votes:3)</font color>

NoSmog73-another NCBD member getting dragged into the fray, let's recap his misdeeds.
    1. Misspelling, though I do believe that's a education issue.
    2. Misconception he was behind the winner of last month's contest.
    <font color="red">(nominations:3 electoral votes:54)</font color>

gokartergo-while I type this, I do believe that the beloved daddy of the NCBD bangers is nominated unjustly, since while I type this, he is currently on the road trip of death gathering contributions for the club's food drive.
    1. "I'm loving it.. You 2 are so busy fighting you forgot about me"

So there you have it folks, the list is long and distiguished. I remind you to take your time and think out your choice throughly before casting your ballot, cause we don't need Al Gore bringing his NYU lawyers into this place demanding a recount.

2. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

It's nice to FINALLY see a group of well qualified and deserving candidates. "Unlike our Real World elections". /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I will not be able to attend the voting. Can you please send me an absentee ballot?

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

two really good stand out candidates this time, who to vote for /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

heads or tails

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Floridians are forbidden to knowlingly vote in this election. So far, y'all have made a mockery of two elections, I ain't lettin y'all have a third shot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Floridians are forbidden to knowlingly vote in this election. So far, y'all have made a mockery of two elections, I ain't lettin y'all have a third shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If I win, I promis to uphold the honor and dignity that comes with such a prestege title. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I can't beleive that you're campaigning for the title of "Wanker of the Month". /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font color>

9. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Oh, c'mon, us Floridians want to set a record here /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

If I win, I promis to uphold the honor and dignity that comes with such a prestege title.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, will you need help with y'alls spelling if you become the wanker....
    Geez, campaigning for Wanker of the Month, what's next, a friggin Battle Royale with Texas Death Match rules for the title???? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

He ain't all there, is he?

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Let me do my Patrick Roy impression real quick, DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

two really good stand out candidates this time, who to vote for

[/ QUOTE ]

All right I am not in that mix....YYYEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAWWWW /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

OOOOOHHHHH yes you are... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

in a hank hill voice "that boy ain't right" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif