Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poly buhing back order at DIY4X UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by cybrfire, Oct 30, 2006.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

A few orders were shipped last week short the poly bushings and sleeves. We will be getting these out to you ASAP. We wanted to go ahead and ship the rest of the order so you could go ahead and paint and so on and when the Bushings arrive you can throw it all together.

Tracy has began contacting people that were shorted bushings and sleeves. emails and phone calls. If we don't have your email or phone number call the office number (712-470-0428) She can let you know if your order was one.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Doing the best we can here and we're on the phone with our supplier twice a day to check progress. I'd try to narrow it down to a single day they will show up but so far that has proved challenging.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Poly's and sleeves came in yesterday afternoon and went out this morning to all those that were missing poly's and sleeves.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

rock on... there is a box from Kert at my house as we speak... time to go open the goodies! :grin:

j