Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poly t-case mount for 205

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Shaggy, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I need the poly mounts (2 peices) for the 205 in a '78 pickup. My factory rubber ones are pretty well smooshed to nothing. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font color>

2. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Hey Evan I know you said poly, but try Autozone. They sell rubber ones, which are fine, for next to nothing. Maybe $15 for the complete setup (two uppers and 2 lowers) and they come with a lifetime warranty.
    If they give you a blank stare, tell them they are rear motor mounts and then they will will find it in the computer.
    -- Mike

3. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I don't know how differant it would be from a 72 205 but LMC Truck has the Energy Suspension ones for $20.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Thanks guys. I think that I am going to get the rubber ones, after researching a bit more. I have rubber motor mounts and I don't want to risk breaking a t-case adapter. </font color>

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i have some bad a$$ poly ones im not using yet, maybe a deal there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif