Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pomona, CA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PetaKane, Nov 23, 2002.

1. PetaKane

PetaKane 1/2 ton status

I'm goin there to visit my dad in a few weeks. Is there any place a nice white boy like myself can go hang out and not feel like an outcast around there. I've tried talking to a few people from Pomona on AOL and most of them have been pretty rude and seemed anti-white. I'm gonna be out there for little while, Jan 1st- early Feb. My dad is a cop and will be gone most of the day, so I don't want to spend my days couped up with the evil stepmother.

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

You could hang out in the area that I think is called the "art district". It is around Gary and 1st. If you want to see any shows the Glass House often has some nice bands and is right in the middle of the "art district"

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You could do a little wheeling with the Big Dawgs... Go to our forum on this board and introduce yourself. Ya might be able to hook up with us during your stay. Most of us have an extra seat or two. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif