Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ponderisms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chevit, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

1. Can you cry under water?

2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just chunky dunk."

3. Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

4. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

5. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

6. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

7. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

8. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

9. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

10. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

11. Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

12. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!

13. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever!

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

boooooooooooooooooooo

Don't quit your day job!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your tear glands will release "tears" but you can't feel the tears come down because the pressure of the water around you.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

5. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

13. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause babies look very peaceful when sleeping, and brain cells do not come, you start with a certain amount and thats it they don't regenerate like other cells.

Not trying to be stupid I just always try and answer such questions. Like "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" Yes, seeing as sound is defined as vibrations at any frequency a tree can not fall down through other matter(read unless there is a vaccum) and not make a noise. Doesn't matter if you hear it or not the vibrations still occur.

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, your tear glands will release "tears" but you can't feel the tears come down because the pressure of the water around you.

[/ QUOTE ]

very good buddy getting better!!!!!

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not trying to be stupid I just always try and answer such questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

So....how does a blind guy know when he's done wiping his azz.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

that is a question I always want to the know the answer to. How does he find a urinal in a public bathroom? feel around till he reachs around and finds the damn thing. How does he even locate a public bathroom? How do you tell what store you are walking into.... I guess being blind it really doesn't matter cause you probably have no preference for a clothing style...

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Blind people usually have a helper person or dog. And a stick. I know someone that is legally blind, but can still see. You wouldn't know he was blind until you spent a day with him.

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Not trying to be stupid I just always try and answer such questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

So....how does a blind guy know when he's done wiping his azz.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

when their hand comes out dry? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

maybe since their other senses are hightened they can FEEL the friction difference /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

as far as finding urinals and bathrooms... they have mouths and ask for directions... they also have sticks and after a little while you'd become pretty good at identifying things and places with the stick, or by smell or sounds. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif