Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pooing in the desert

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by koldsimer, Apr 14, 2006.

1. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

TGSB's sharting himself reminded me of a funny story. I was 18, Living in Ruidoso, NM. I had a baseball scout want me to tryout in Phoenix, so a trip to El Pasos airport was in order. I had no ride at the time but my buddy said he could take me to Alamogordo so I could then catch the shuttle to El Paso. I wanna say that from Alamogordo to EP is about 100 miles of nothing but restricted desert testing grounds. I think that there is one stop for gas between the two places. So I get on the little shuttle bus with about 5 other people and head straight to the back row. About 30 minutes into the ride, the guy in front of me starts getting all fidgety. He was in a suit and had a briefcase that he was clutching with increasing urgency. I remember that it was making me kind of nervous but I decided I would just keep my eye on him. A couple minutes later, he hops out of his seat and asks the driver to stop. The driver asks why and he says that he MUST use the bathroom. So the driver pulls over and lets this business man jump out of the van. He takes off with his briefcase and starts running. Now keep in mind, all that is out here are some small scrub trees and some sand mounds. He gets about 20 feet away and decides that was all he needed... or maybe that's as far as he could make it. This guy drops a mean bomb in the desert. I couldn't help but watch and laugh my ass off. Everyone on the van was cool about it and we all shared a good laugh with all the required comments. The guy comes back to the van walking slowly and carefully. He apologized to everyone and we all kind of laughed it off. I'll never forget that day.

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice. Ruidoso is great. I went skiing there last year with a bunch of friends. We camped near White Sands on our way back from Az.

3. koldsimer

Yeah, Ruidoso can be a lot of fun. I moved there right out of high school. It was one non-stop party with hot new Tx. girls every weekend.

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Geez, you couldn't even get my name right! :D

5. koldsimer

I have a medical condition known as dislexia. Now that you have made fun of me and made me feel slightly homophobic/homoerotic, I shall report you for immediate banning.:D Sorry about the misspelling.