Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poor me, look what i have to drive.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, Sep 21, 2002.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    Everyone should feel sorry for me cause i have to drive this while im searching for a new rear axle for my truck. Its a 76 vette with factory A/C and a 4 speed with only 34,000 miles on it. but i miss my blazer! All the girls at my school love it.

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

not bad for 2 wheel drive
    i have a 1986 pace car(vett convertable) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif [​IMG]

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've got a 81 Corvette in pieces in the storage garage. One day I'll get it together.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

nice car....is it your dads? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Yup, My dad is pretty cool, I like how he always let me drive something when i break my truck. So far blowin up the 10 bolt has been the worst breakage.

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

OH CRY ME A RIVER! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif You otta see the junker Id have to drive if PI broke. Oh wait, that was my daily driver before I got PI together!

228000 mile 82 Subaru, w/ misc. body damage from it being a good target for nondriving morons to test their bumpers on! LOL! Hey it runs like a top, doesnt use oil, and has ICE cold A/C. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

thats cool..i would proboboly have to drive my dads truck..i wouldnt wanna drive his car its a 64 impala..i would have the puerto ricans(how ever you spell that..and no offense to anyone)and the like that are into that stuff..(you get my idea) all over me..so i think i would stick with the truck! lol.. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

8. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

you know what...ya'll folks with vettes are some lucky s.o.b.'s......wish i were in your shoes...hell I'd even take the one in pieces up in south dakota...lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. doc70sub

doc70sub 1/2 ton status

I own one of the rare & elusive '83 'Vettes........now where did I park it last? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    D.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't give up my money pit. I've always wanted a vette, finally got one, even if it doesn't run yet.

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

guy round the corner is selling a cavalier for 75 bucks..looks like a pos..i dont know if it runs or not..but if it does im going to grab it..somehting to get me around till my blazer is were i want it..just were to hide it if i do from my dad..lol i already got 2 trucks sittin hear.

12. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I own one of the rare &amp; elusive '83 'Vettes........now where did I park it last?

[/ QUOTE ] ACTUALLY there were a few 83s built. Maybe 10-20 I dont know what it looked like(older or newer style) but they were all given to the whos who of GM at the time. Ive heard that a couple times but never seen proof.