Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poor Me (or "Why i suck.")

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NE79, May 28, 2002.

1. NE79

NE79 1/2 ton status

Poor Me (or \"Why i suck.\")

This is how much of a piece i am. I live in nowhere nebraska, with no trails and few good paying jobs. I get an offer in colorado, good wheeling and good jobs. I look around here for something comprable(sp?), and find nothing, but am swimming in offers. Today i decide to take the CO job, and now feel way depressed. Don't like the thought of leaving the place where i grew up.
    Well, done whining, on to next post

2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

Re: Poor Me (or \"Why i suck.\")

you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. just remember there are people from way far places that left (and are still leaving) their homes to come to America. cause the wanted the choice of doing what they wanted, you can always go back and visit...

ARQ.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I grew up around Omaha. I moved up here to SD last summer. I missed my friends at first, but I've made new friends up here. I love it up here with all the places to go wheeling. I still call friends in Omaha, and go for a visit every 3 months.

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I've now lived in 5 states and never once regretted moving around, learning of other areas and growing from all the experiences. Change is tough to start with but it is usually well worth it. Good luck.

5. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Dont worry nobody in colorado is from colorado. Most are from tex or cal. Im not even from colo even though its were i live vote and stuff. lucky im not from tex or cal youll fit in, were you moving to anyway, i bet you can have one of the k5er in a town near you to hang out with

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Imagine how they feel in Florida - NOBODY'S from there!