Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Popped My Cherry

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andhar, Aug 30, 2004.

1. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Well I have had this truck since may and I have been doin work on it to bring it to where I think it would be able to handle a decent trail, so I was pretty happy after finally getting her out and a lil dirty..

Granted the trail wasn't too touch but still managed to get some nice pics and a vid. (which might be NWS because of the swearing in the begining)

1badv10 (Pickup) and Tweek (the sweet ass blazer) were also on hand.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the video Clicky For video
    And I finally experienced what gear oil smells like but on a good note I finally found the bling on my truck.
    [​IMG]

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Tweeks K5 sure is a pretty vehicle. When you see it up close its just cool. Those pickups look to be in pretty good condition, have fun?

3. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Yeh Tweeks Truck is definatly sweet, I had fun learned alot while getting the trucks ready to go out but Was kinda upset that I didn't get to make it to the car show we had planned to go to earlier I got there as they were finishing up.

But All in all it was a good day.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 1badv10

1badv10 Registered Member

hey guys sorry bout the vulgar gesture that was definately meant for the camera man(andhar) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif we had a blast after a day full of wrenching and rigging, got to get a lil bit dirty... if you look closely some say there is a big foot sighting at the very begining of the vid( but quickly runs into the woods) /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like step-side pick ups. One day I'll have to get one.

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

so let me get this straight, you lost your wheeling virginity, and didnt even get any pics of your own rig in action? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

nice pics dre... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifbut do i have to pay the photographer more money to get my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifin focus /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif..this weekend lets find some mud and less pavement to test out that new winch..... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

pat nice pics.....and /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifi am sorry to the k5 brothers, i need to get back in the orange .......Mr. Fox the check is in the mail /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this weekend lets find some mud and less pavement to test out that new winch.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    You know I am there bro, just say the word!

9. 1badv10

1badv10 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    so let me get this straight, you lost your wheeling virginity, and didnt even get any pics of your own rig in action? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif you know the guy dont even trust his friends with his camera or his truck... sad!
    actually his truck smells so bad nobody wanted to drive it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Hey it's not my fault the truck reeks friggin edelcrap 1406 sux asssss! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    and yeh I was the one taking the pics and video with the exception of Tweeks pic.

next time I will definatly have some action pics to show

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Edelcrap, huh? SO TUNE IT! my grandma can tune an Edelbrock.

12. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Now don't ya think if I knew how to tune a carb I would have already?

But hey if your grandma knows how, by all means do send her over! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned