Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Port A this weekend ?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by JMZ, Jun 11, 2002.

1. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

Anybody gonna be in or around Port A . I`ll be there the 14th through the 19th maybe the 23rd. I have a 72,orange with black 4`` pipe bumpers. Stop me if you see me ,we`ll drink a beer or something. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

You gonna do some fishing out there?

You be close to the area, will you be going to Big Shell?

3. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

I don`t know that much about saltwater fishing ,but I am taking my 14` jon boat. I`d like to go to Big Shell but I don`t know if I can make it. I would need one more seat belt to take every body. My friends are leaving on the 19th so maybe I can go after that.

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Where exactly are you going to go? Which beach, access road, etc? I mite be able to drive by and admire the 72 =)

5. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

We will be staying at the Pioneer RV. It is on the road that gos from Port A to SPID. It is about 3 miles out of Port A. We will be around the beach from the jetties all way down past Port Royal.

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Hrm... are you talking about the access road 2 jetties? aka fish pass jetties?
    Or further down?
    How do you get there... if i go over JFK cause way i take a left at the first stop light and go down....right, how far? etc? Thanks

7. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

We will be closer to Port A. I think it is buy acess road 1A.

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i think hes talkin like past the mayan princess. would the rv park be on the right or left side. if ya mean ya won't make it to big shell in that 72 i be thinkin you crazy. lol.ya should go to jp luby. be a great place to show off the 72. girls would be droolin over it. i would love to go there but damnit my wheel studs are messed up and i'm havin trouble takin off the hub. stupid split ring. well hope ya have fun in port a. great place. great fishin. derek if u go please call me. lol. ya know a 72 is a dream blazer of mine. later.

jacob