Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Port Aransas, Tx

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 69K5, Feb 2, 2003.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

Well I got a change of orders and Im staying stateside. (Thank You lord!) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Now i am stuck here for up to one year. well actually corpus christi. I was in Port a. and right outside the front gate there is a first gen. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif it is kind of golden brown and bedlinered completely on the outside, high back front seats, half ton axels, big front bumper, and no top that ive seen. anyone know who this is? bad new is my blazer is in La. with a shattered front axel and the hyandai slung a tire on the beach the other day. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

anyone else around here?

thanks

nathan
    69K5

whew! no more withdrawal headaches! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Me, K5ntexas and TexasSizeK5 are all from Corpus. I've never seen that blazer before and I go to Port A alot (we have a house over there).

3. Shorts

Shorts 1/2 ton status

ahh, good ol' corpus. thats where i'm from. its not all bad - once you get use to doing stuff and having fun, its time to go /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

How ya likin' Corpus? Fun eh! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    - once you get use to doing stuff and having fun, its time to go

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ain't that the truth.

jacob

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i'm here in corpus. not that bad but oh well. not many first gens here in corpus. we need to start recruiting more people from here.

jacob

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

no no no, no recruiting. Cause if we did people like cringole would be on the board. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    We wouldn't want that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ok ok no recruiting. no mark either. but then again hes too arrogant to listen to the people on this board. mark knows all accoring to him

jacob

9. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ok ok no recruiting. no mark either. but then again hes too arrogant to listen to the people on this board. mark knows all accoring to him. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

jacob

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

True that. sry for the hijack

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    True that. sry for the hijack

[/ QUOTE ]
    No you're not. Admit it, you think hijacking is cool and makes you feel better about yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, i admit it. You're right. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I'm up in SA, but go down to Big Shell kinda often...fun place...

14. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

afroman

the blazer is on the street directly in front of the coast guard station gate. 4th or 5th house on the left. the street goes to the college. it has only moved 1 time in 2 weeks. i was just gonna stop and look at it but i didnt want to freak whoever out.

this place isnt that bad. im getting used to corpus and finally kinda know my way around. just hate that traffic and construction on spid .

i dont care about the hijack. its nobody i know. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sorry it took so long to reply. working to much. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nathan
    69K5

15. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Cool, I may have to go check it out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I always have that problem too, I wanna go check a truck out up close but I dont want the owner to freak out if they walk up on me lookin at it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Port A is a cruel place to have a 1st gen. WWAYYYY too much salt and rust there. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

16. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

so yer in the naval air station? is that where yer stationed????? spid sux. i hate corpus. lol.

jacob

17. Shorts

Shorts 1/2 ton status

ohh so you're out at NASCC...thats cool. i gotconnections there /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

yeah, the construction on SPID is killer, but dang, it better be worth it when its finished

18. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

afroman

definatley too much rust. i was suprised to see it.

k5ntexas

i am attatched to the group there. i was just in port aransas for some crash course training. now i will be here in corpus for the duration, and working out of the the cg air station at nascc

nathan

19. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

no sh!t that new freeway their buildin that goes to saratoga is crap at 5 o clock. its a pain.

jacob

20. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

wtf? highway going to saratoga? i think ive been sleepin when im driving cuase i dont see no highway connecting to saratoga! is it all that construction they're doing by crosstown? what're they doin anyway?

Well corpus isnt that bad of a place, you learn to love it. lol. im just now gettin attached when im about to leave for college
    have fun bro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -stay away from club cheetah. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif