Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

poser pic of a blazer.......new

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Jan 10, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

well now that I'm a member I made a gallery go see the rest

then with 32 inch tires, 4 inch lift and new panels "all of them" and mustang seats
    [​IMG]

the in between oops during body lift "dropped the body and ruined the front fenders.... [​IMG]

now with 38.5 tsl's newer rims and 6 inch spring 3 inch body ....... [​IMG]

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    C'mon Shawn,get them 3/4 ton diffs installed!!!I need that 12 bolt!!

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

what kinnda tail lights are those?

4. supersize75

UH! Mike its a 1 ton , like duh dude!, j/k I just went and picked up every thing to do the 8 lug conversion every thing $200.00 oh yea! and the rims wont be in till wed, though they were goiing to be in today but I just went up to 4wp scew ups and no rims till wed all of a sudden /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif 40 min in traffic /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, ah it aint that bad they played good music on the radio and saw a funney accident with a camaro that rearended a truck.......cell phone related too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

hey (CHEVY 4WD) 2002 toyota lights

5. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

looks good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. any future plans

6. supersize75

yep, need to get this 14 bolt out of the garage and in the truck, I also just bought every thing for the 8 lug d44 conversion and need to pick up my new rims on wednesday, then put it together and scheduled for paint on 31st and carpet too, and a million other things such as putting all the glass in, finish the wirring, tail lights line up panels perfectly andd install the whole interior, cb, and find a bumper for the 8274 warn winch /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif, oh yea and it still after 2 years needs to be registerd and put the tittle in my name, the last time this truck was reg is in 1997 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif when it only had 70,000+miles, then a f-250 wrecked it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif so out came the sawza /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif then came new every thing /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif then the mall poiser stuff then after 3 tire sets and two years of work its goin 8 lug and is going to be funtional /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but if it looks like a poser mall suv thingy its the pre ck5 member in me that made that happen! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

7. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

I guess the lack of rear drive shaft confirms the poser status in the last pic ;-)

8. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Looks great!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif