Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

posetively affecting the future of mankind

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Nov 18, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

went shopping with my gf last weekend and she told me that she wanted to get a relatively inexpensive (we know how kids get tired of toys!) remote control car or truck for her nephew. Knowing that I was a lil boy once, she enlisted my advice. At first she was gonna get him this weeny little sports car that could only turn in one direction and go forward/reverse. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif i set her straight though and we walked out of target with this...

[​IMG]

ok so its not the best remote control truck u can buy, but its a chevy... it was cheap... and its fully functional in that it can go forward and reverse and turn left and right. i never got one this cool when i was a kid... i started gettin jealous. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif then my gf asked if her nephew was gonna get jealous cause she got his sister 2 barbie dolls. double /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Talk about some bling bling /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, ok the rims are blingtastic. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif still wish I got one when i was a lil kid... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

YEAH!!!! I'm gonna show off my Avalanche:

[​IMG]

I kinda have a problem with it, it turns to the left all by itself... instead of going straight... I turned the alignment dial all the way to the right and that helped a little bit. Any ideas??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

cappy...take the body off, and clean the processor board, see if that helps...im gonna put that jeep body onto the chevrolets running gear/frame/whatever you call it..