Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Positive experience

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Swanson52, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am sure it will get looked at here...I recently purchased some parts advertised on this message board by 2 members. I purchased a set of ORD disconnects from schneggie (Greg Schneegass) and an Auburn diff from azblazin (Doug Wright). They both let me know when they recieved my money order, replied with UPS tracking numbers, and got the parts out the minute they got the money. If anyone has the opportunity to do business with either of these guys, I would highly reccomend it. They were great to deal with. Thanks guys!

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I too can vouch for Doug - tho his CK5 screen name is AZBLAZER. Great guy..........

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

99% of my deals have been great. Only one crappy situation when I drove 100 miles to meet a person and they never showed up, nor did they call, nor did they email me. All this after having a phone conversation with the person and it all seemed cool. No matter what situation I might be in I would AT LEAST call the person and tell them I couldnt make it...and no they were not in the hospital because I sent them a PM and got the read receipt back/forums/images/icons/mad.gif.

I hope all of your dealings go off with out a hitch!